• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

Full reveal August 26th within Warzone

Efz35GGXoAIh3NR

Last edited:

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Neat. Was watching the stream where people were figuring out the puzzles to get the trailer.

Hoping the game ends up good.

Oct 25, 2017
ARG sending people slide printing machines -> Streams of Influencers figuring shit out -> teaser trailer -> full reveal in a battle royale game

This is the most convoluted announcement of a video game I've ever seen.

It's Call of duty FFS

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
Here's hoping that zombies is actually good again after Black Ops 4 destroyed the game mode and community

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
About time. Treyarch is best, albeit this game's development was a mess they needed to patch up, during COVID-19 no less, so I'm worried about the quality.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm super curious what this game means for Warzone. Are we going to get a second map/map replacement for the different time period, or will Warzone continue on how it is? Gonna be interesting.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
august announcement to november release is a pretty crazy turn around

yet it will be the best selling game this year

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, that dude who made a thread predicting it would be revealed in Warzone was right haha. NIce call

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh the description says it's going to be revealed in Verdansk aka Warzone

www.resetera.com

Speculation: Call of Duty 2020 will be unveiled via Warzone and not traditional means

So this might seem obvious to some but I do feel like this is the route they're going down. This is the first year in awhile with CoD that we're getting closer to the typical release window without the game getting as much as a peep other than Activision saying: "It's happening!" You still get...

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
hey friend! did you buy "Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War"?

no I didn't get my copy of "Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War" yet

when you do get you copy, you should also get the "Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Battle Pass"

ok I will get the "Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War" with "Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Battle Pass" when I get it this November

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
after the reports about this game's development being an utter mess and having it transferred to treyarch + covid, i don't expect this to be good at all if they try to push it out for this year

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
after the reports about this game's development being an utter mess and having it transferred to treyarch + covid, i don't expect this to be good at all if they try to push it out for this year
I am a little confused about the details on this. This isn't the next game Treyarch has been making since shipping Black Ops 4, but instead it's Treyarch finishing up Sledgehammers game?

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
If this were a Splinter Cell/MGS espionage game I would be thrilled. COD doesn't do much for me on the topic of Cold War. Also, I suspect the subject matter will turn off a lot of people here.

BigSkinny0310

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
I wonder what time this reveal will take place. Hopefully not a time where people are at work and doing school. Maybe 6pm EST or 7

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please, please, PLEASE

I just want a good multiplayer with 3-laned maps. This is ALL I ASK.

Still can't believe how bad were the Modern Warfare maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.