• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
qwj3gmbalyv21.jpg

Potential Monthly leak

Thanks to BlueOdin for the tweet. We won't know exactly until some 9 or so hours until it goes up, but it better feature 2 other highlights right off the bat because seeing as Destiny 2 was offered for Free months after it was offer on Humble Monthly, I expect the same with this game too. As such it's not worth resubbing, and skipping this for next month's offerings.

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't seem to be the full game. The pic is showing the Battle Edition which does not include Zombies, but does include Blackout and the traditional MP. A bit of a strange decision because most of the season pass's value is in zombies.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
I thought this was the bundle, but it's the susbcription thing, right?

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I thought this was the bundle, but it's the susbcription thing, right?
I'll try to explain as simply as possible, if you pay $12 to buy this monthly bundle, you can then go to your account settings and 'unsub' from the Monthly Bundle.

You will still keep any games that will be in the bundle that you paid $12 for, and you won't be charged for the next bundle that'll go up a month later.

So if you bought this Monthly Bundle that'll go up later today, you'll get that edition of Blops 4 and 5 or so other games after a couple of weeks and they are yours to redeem or gift to someone else if you want.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
I'll try to explain as simply as possible, if you pay $12 to buy this monthly bundle, you can then go to your account settings and 'unsub' from the Monthly Bundle.

You will still keep any games that will be in the bundle that you paid $12 for, and you won't be charged for the next bundle that'll go up a month later.

So if you bought this Monthly Bundle that'll go up later today, you'll get that edition of Blops 4 and 5 or so other games after a couple of weeks and they are yours to redeem or gift to someone else if you want.

Right, thanks, I just thought it was going to be part of a one-off bundle there, for a second.
Thanks for the clarification.

Oct 25, 2017
Also if you're interested in the traditional COD MP portion of the game, you'll want to know that it has been hit by the GAAS curse. This Humble Monthly is pretty late and the game has gone through three battle pass seasons. These battle passes contained guns which affect gameplay. Because you missed out on the passes, the only way to get these guns now is from loot boxes.

The microtransaction situation is awful in this game in general, it's one of the worst monetization schemes of all time. Season pass + Battle pass tier skips + Loot boxes + "Special order" additions to the battle pass. The game wants your money. Lots of it.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
The other time Humble bundled a COD was the 15€ starter pack, they don't even bother to include the full games, even if you need to pay additional money to get all the dlcs (if you want).