• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

scabobbs

Oct 28, 2017
I've never been less hyped about anything in my life than yet another Call of Duty game, particularly one that looks as boring as this one does.

Emick81

Jan 17, 2018
The Beta was great Fun. I have no social activities planned that first weekend so I expect to make a lot of hours in multiplayer.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Weird this is launching with no counter from DICE.
Guess EA is keeping the next Battlefield for a next gen blowout.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Weird this is launching with no counter from DICE.
Guess EA is keeping the next Battlefield for a next gen blowout.
The pacific theater is their blowout I think but a next-gen modern BF game would be great. Hell, they could remix BF4 and re-release it and many would be happy.

LukasHeinzel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not interested, because of the shitty exclusive mode for the ps4. Alway left a sour taste in my mouth with Destiny, which made me never enjoy the franchise to its fullest potential. So glad they dropped it for Shadowkeep.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Not after the whole PS4 shenanigans with the Spec Op mode. They were doing so good by bringing in crossplay, then they ruined it with the exclusivity nonsense.

glaurung

Oct 26, 2017
Estonia
No hype here any more. Beta was fun for a bit, but their underhanded MTX nonsense and lies put me off hard.

Might pick up during a sale next year for campaign and whatever remains of PvP.

Oct 27, 2017
I was hyped after the 2v2 alpha and still hyped a bit after the beta. Before the alpha I had very little interest. As time passed after the beta, my interest wained. Then I remembered how bad they have screwed me the last few iterations so I'm taking a wait and see until it's on sale.

Last edited:

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
Have they announced what there is if they aren't doing loot boxes, or are they just posting sighs instead of real info?

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
cant say im too hyped. Ignoring activision's shit, the netcode was a real bummer in the beta. It's just really not good enough in a game where you die from 2-3 shots.

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
Nah
Fuck Activision/Blizzard and their bullshit. Especially after last week.
I wouldn't be in this thread if it wasn't for last week since COD doesn't interest me.

But after siding with the Chinese governement i will use every chance i have to speak out about this shitty company

Yukiko

Feb 21, 2019
Spain
Tried the beta and I didn't really enjoy the gameplay.

It's a slower type of cod like Ghosts or cod4, but the maps that we've seen so far aren't that great.

Every year I'm less excited for every cod entry, and I even give the Beta a try every single time.

This sounds very repetitive/wishful but I'm looking forward to a black ops 2 remastered or something, hopefully that happens at some point.

dgrdsv

Oct 25, 2017
Can't get myself hyped for a remake of a game which isn't really old, got a sequel 8 years ago, got a number of spiritual successors since then (including several COD games) and a remaster 3 years ago. I'd really prefer a sequel to CODIW or something.

NeoKnight

Oct 28, 2017
A definite no for me because of the Specs Ops exclusivity mode crap. Not gonna buy on any system now. It being an Activision/Blizzard game really makes it very easy to skip too. Also the lies about not having loot boxes (just so much BS it rivals the Blizz China statement). To much bad karma if I buy this game. I can play other mp games.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
It feels a bit wrong playing a game about fighting for "freedom and democracy and whatever" when the company it's from actively supports totalitarian, dictator regimes.

Was a bit interested but that interest died.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I shouldn't have bought it (back log too big) but was sort of tempted anyway. That disappeared after the HK thing so I'm quite happy to leave it.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
A little hype and I preordered it anyway. Definitely looks like the best Call of Duty game for quite some time.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Hyped. But not day one. Christmas sale. A protest for the stunt they pulled with the cod4 remastered dlc

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Was super pumped as I had my mind set on getting it on the xbox, but news of spec ops being a ps4 timed exclusive has dampened that hype.

bigbaldwolf86

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Until they stop putting in ridiculous amount of monetization schemes and guns in loot boxes then I'm out

Ikouros

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
As a somewhat newcomer to the franchise, I'm firmly on the fence. Cyber Attack was a tonne of fun with friends but threats of MTX and the associations with Blizzard really put me off. Reviews will likely tilt my decision either way, but even then I might skip on ethical grounds.

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
Enjoyed the beta but I'm out on ActiBlizz until they really prove that China's not their daddy. Gonna play Outer Worlds instead.

chechi

Dec 3, 2018
This is gonna be my first CoD since I don't know how many years - really hyped after playing the beta. At least I got the mobile game until the release (which is actually surprisingly good).

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Was sorta looking forward to it, but then I played the beta, wasn't gonna buy. And then China blizzard activision hearthstone happened. All their games are a no go

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Preordered and ready to preload. Can't wait!

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, I am one of those weridos that liked the over the top weapons and almost Saturday morning type heroes. Appealing to real life war crimes is not that big to me

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Not really. I'm not too keen on trying to get as many hours in before December to avoid the nonsense that will almost certainly be injected into the game in the new year.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Can't get myself hyped for a remake of a game which isn't really old, got a sequel 8 years ago, got a number of spiritual successors since then (including several COD games) and a remaster 3 years ago. I'd really prefer a sequel to CODIW or something.

its not a remake in the slightest, the story, setting, characters (asid from Price) are totally new.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not hyped whatsoever. The beta was boring and then the China stuff happened and I can't see myself buying any Actiblizz games for a while.