• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
charlieintel.com

Call of Duty: Vanguard artwork & editions leaked via Cold War game files - Charlie INTEL

The artwork and logo for Call of Duty: Vanguard has leaked via the Black Ops Cold War game update, confirming an Open Beta.

1nMyj4u.jpg

ZvVrcaJ.jpg

34OWFXo.png

Oct 25, 2017
Looks as boring as I expected,
but also just a few months out from having its aesthetic destroyed by goofy stuff.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
And apparently November 5th is going is going to be the release date. Guess Microsoft will soon finally announce the release date for Halo.

pahlke1

Oct 28, 2017
Brisbane
After being keen for a revival of period settings for COD/BF I'm actually keen AF for the new BF future setting. I'll probs get this if there is a campign though.

OP
OP
nolifebr

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
The game is rumored to introduce a proprietary anti-cheat solution that has been in development for more than a year.

And I'm really curious on how much this will affect Warzone. If the rumors are right, Warzone will receive when Vanguard launches:

- A new and bigger map (with more players)
- Airplanes (with dog fights)
- Tanks
- Destructible Environments

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
The game is rumored to introduce a proprietary anti-cheat solution that has been in development for more than a year.

And I'm really curious on how much this will affect Warzone. If the rumors are right, Warzone will receive when Vanguard launches:

- A new and bigger map (with more players)
- Airplanes (with dog fights)
- Tanks
- Destructible Environments

The singularity approaches.... Well, that will be good if true. All comes down to execution now.

Oct 28, 2019
Era: how dare Microsoft and Sony promote Diablo 2 amidst all the Activision Blizzard lawsuits? For shame.

Also Era: hey the new COD artwork leaked. Come check it out!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Best thing about that cover is that they used someone other than a white dude at the forefront lol. Other than that, pretty uninspired.

whistleklik

Oct 27, 2017
Kentucky
I'm really looking forward to this years CoD because Cold War is garbo. The worst part is the game has some of the best skins for guns and characters that they have made and the game is complete poop. Also IMO, people that rage over skins and stuff for MP games are weird. That Night raid skin looks rad.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
The art looks really cool. Sam Mags and a bunch of other diverse writers contributed to this game, so I'm curious what the story/setting is.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WW2 with an attitude, I like that plus the Black character seems like the most interesting protagonist

Emick81

Jan 17, 2018
Not a gun person, but to me that doesn't look too dissimilar from an StG 44, which was used in WWII.
You are correct. That looks like an STG 44 with some custom attachments.
That sight on top of it does not look like something that is historically accurate so an alternative timeline could still be the case.

I will check the open beta.

Oct 25, 2017
Based on a piece of artwork not posted here seems like these 4 characters are the protagonists,
which might be a bit interesting with one being a Black American or Brit and one being a Russian woman sniper.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
yeah cod fans would never be so ahahaha you almost had me
COD fans used to care about being "realistic" but then Advanced Warfare happened and that was the breaking point in which fans complained but still bought the game and still was #1 and Fans accepted whatever COD came up with after that.

COD fans at this point will take whatever crazy thing that they want to make as they just hope for a fun multi-player.

Also this is supposed to have dynamic weather in multi-player, sledgehammer always seems like a solid dev.

Last edited:

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
im out.

i simply wont have enough room for another cod game on my ps5.

unless i see that they learned how to compress the data i wont get another cod game.

farcrysam

Prophet of Regret
Nov 1, 2017
I'm honestly Hyped for this game. I absolutely loved the Multiplayer for Advanced Warfare and WWII