M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Game has single player, multi player, zombies, and gets a new Warzone map shortly after release.

Let's go.

Last edited:

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
Think I'll be waiting a bit to pick this one up. Interested to see impressions, though

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Epic OT. Waiting for my PC download to unlock from Battle.net.

Bummed at the staggered rollout between modes, but meh. In for the campaign.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This COD has the worst advertising commercial song ever, so bad. But it's all about MW2 next year

ajoshi

Sep 11, 2021
My strangest admission is that I wish they would sell just the campaigns of CoD games for a discount. Don't care to keep up witj their MP anymore after having an okay time returning with mw2019 and the mostly-good first year of Warzone. But I did like Cold War campaign, wouldn't be averse to playing Vanguard campaign on sale in a dry spell, etc.

(Granted they'll never do this as half the point of campaigns still being in frequent-release shooters is to hook a percentage of otherwise-MP-reluctant players into the mp live service ecosystem for at least a short time)

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Will be skipping this as Zombies mode seems will be barebones as fuck.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
lmao @ the OT.

no graphics no explanation no custom artwork ect just "it's another fucking call of duty game."

that said I'm passing this time. I got Cold War and really didn't play much mp because it was such a step down from mw and I think this will be more of the same.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I tried the beta and it was a broken mess, but I love COD Campaigns so I picked this up anyway. Hope I don't regret my decision.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
What are the chances this is Sledgehammer's last CoD as lead dev? This thing seems like a mess.

Other than Zmbies not really?

It has more content at launch then MW19 and BOCW.

Sledgehammer's patch notes they posted from the Beta were really good and addressed nearly every criticism from the Beta.

BSherrod

Oct 27, 2017
Pre-orders the Ultimate Edition on PC Monday. I know I'll be playing it and getting the Battle Pass so I might as well get as many "perks" as I can. These only get so cheap anyways so might as well get in on the launch anyways.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
An OT with a single youtube video and a line of text, the activision way

Phinor

Oct 27, 2017
They really need to show some clean multiplayer gameplay showing the changes they've made since the atrocious beta. There's some event with rappers scheduled but that's hardly going to be helpful.

Miya Moto

Jun 4, 2018
When's the review embargo lifting for this? Sorta keen to pick it up but not before reading a few reviews.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to this actually. It's my (very, given recent news) pleasure I've developed in the last 18 months and I'm sure I'll get a lot out of it again.

How is the sound design? In the other WW2 game the sound was very muted.

Sound design was a bit ehhhhh in the beta but they have said a lot of work has been done on it based on feedback from there, so I am somewhat hopeful.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Weird that there's a new CoD game and this thread seems pretty quiet.
That said, I don't know if I need another WW2 game after the one from a couple of years ago.

Bardeh

Jun 15, 2018
Beta was awful, zero chance I buy this. I may give Warzone a look just to see the new map, though.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Weird that there's a new CoD game and this thread seems pretty quiet.
That said, I don't know if I need another WW2 game after the one from a couple of years ago.

1. Because Activision Stuff is pretty shitty
2. CoD has never had a big audience on Era like... ever. Even the other OT's never get anywhere near as much traction as even more niche titles.