Call of Duty: Warzone Battle Royale leaked

Sep 14, 2019

An image of Modern Warfare's Battle Royale was leaked on reddit.

Holandash

Oct 28, 2017
And apparently is gonna be F2P. You don't need to own MW to play it, you can also download separately.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
And apparently is gonna be F2P. You don't need to own MW to play it, you can also download separately.

Ok this makes more sense. This is what blackout should have been

PlunderBunker

Oct 29, 2017
lol at CoD trying to play catch up in the Battle Royal craze (which has worn off now) How original "rolls eyes" I'll still give it a go though cause why not.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
MW continues to be hugely popular... anecdotally feels way bigger than BO4 last year. Think this thing will be pretty big, too.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Blackout was probably the most fun in a BR game me and my friends had so we’ve been anticipating MW BR mode for awhile.

So this along with the word it’s stealth dropping this week has me fucking stoked.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait.

Hopefully, it's as good as Blackout was before it got ruined with pay2win bullshit.

criteriondog

Oct 26, 2017
Noticed it doesn’t say Modern Warfare in the title.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is a f2p separate download from the annual CODs (but accessible from COD MW menu)

Lobster Roll

Sep 24, 2019
Chicago, IL
To answer the Blackout p2w questions:

For those of y’all unaware, two modes of Blackout - Heavy Metal Heroes (jet packs and grapple guns) and Hot Pursuit (cops and robbers) - has boxes of guns on the map that contain lootbox-only super guns that are absolutely overpowered.

nib95

Oct 28, 2017
With the super low time to kill, I'm not even sure how well COD suits BR, since it's almost a case of who spots who first and reacting to getting picked off from behind or off guard, or sniped or whatever, is far more difficult than it is in comparable BR games.

VeePs

Oct 25, 2017
With the super low time to kill, I'm not even sure how well COD suits BR, since it's almost a case of who spots who first and reacting to getting picked off from behind or off guard, or sniped or whatever, is far more difficult than it is in comparable BR games.
Battle Royale will probably have different TTK/Health/etc. settings.

They aren't going to just take MP, drop them on a giant map, and make it FFA.

This isn't the first time Call of Duty has done Battle Royale.

JigglesBunny

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Not really psyched about a yearly Battle Royale mode, frankly. I’m definitely more interested on a map filled with references to and pieces of Infinity War titles than the Treyarch stuff from Blackout though.