• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Any gossip about the "plunder" mode that is meant to sit alongside the BR mode? The video mentioned it a few times and then said the video on it was going to be put out "tomorrow"?

Is this a mini-MP mode where you grind for plunder to then spend in the main BR mode?

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Any gossip about the "plunder" mode that is meant to sit alongside the BR mode? The video mentioned it a few times and then said the video on it was going to be put out "tomorrow"?

Is this a mini-MP mode where you grind for plunder to then spend in the main BR mode?
Seems to be the same player count, same map but with respawns and the aim being to have the highest plunder (cash count) to win. Dunno if it's timed or there's a cash limit to hit though. Purely guessing, there's probably a time limit, cause if you're spending money on kill streaks etc during the game, it contradicts the goal of hitting a plunder count to win.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seems to be the same player count, same map but with respawns and the aim being to have the highest plunder (cash count) to win. Dunno if it's timed or there's a cash limit to hit though. Purely guessing, there's probably a time limit, cause if you're spending money on kill streaks etc during the game, it contradicts the goal of hitting a plunder count to win.
Ah interesting - a mode for top-fraggers rather than "hide to survive"...

(I hide to survive).

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone on PC get stutters/lags often? Died quite a bit or he close calls because of it. Like everything freezes and the camera moves linearly and then all of a sudden I'll be dead, I tried on a different hard drive, removing background apps like Xbox DVR, etc, so idk if it's the servers or a game issue or what.

Edit: fuck, typed warzone and this came up sorry for the bump

Last edited: