• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Today marks a special day in Street Fighter's history.
Capcom has finally given Cammy White, the British MI6 operative and one of Super Street Fighter II's most prominent characters, arguably the female face of the fighting games genre, pants, in her new unlockable costume, it's an alternate look to her Haunting Ground costume that you can unlock via inputting an easter egg code.

vKMJYsG.jpg

I know there's thread for the Haunting Ground DLC, but I thought that this needed its own thread.

Thanks to Shang for sharing this.

Last edited:

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Lmaaoooooooooo of course it's pants and practically nothing else. That Haunting Grounds costume is some hot fire though damn

enkaisu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh
Unironically love the outfit.

But the Haunting Ground outfit is the real winner here. Bring it back, Capcom! Just give me a remaster!

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I thought Easter code is just small alteration from the default costume. this is like a whole new set of costume. different hair, new hat accesories, new pants, new shoes. I'm actually impressed. this haunting ground costume is basically 2 costume for the price of 1. they could easily sell this pants as stand alone costume and make banks.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Nice to have another ESPN approved costume as well.