• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greetings my fine fellows, I'm having the hardest time trying to grasp at what I've recently witnessed. Let me be clear that I'm about to begin by talking about the LATEST EPISODE OF SUPER and all that entails.

Now that I have that out of the way HOHOHO... I want to understand why the DB writers, not just in Super, but going all the way back to DBZ decide it's right to trash the obviously best character in the series.

Look at this magnificent being.

latest

Here we had a fine gentleman who was doing great things for the universe. He tried to keep the peace pretty regularly. He was sovereign over tons of otherwise underwhelming and low brow planets. Lifting them up and making them more technologically advanced than ever before.

He was a man of the people. Employing hundreds of thousands of workers with food, clothing, shelter.

Frieza%27s_1000_soldiers_army_Recoome-like_soldier_charges_at_Krillin%2C_Resurrection_%27F%27%2C_IsraeliteVIP_pic_snap.png

Not to mention the exciting and future expanding work opportunities!

latest

latest

He even had managerial positions for those who were able to lead and handle important tasks!

latest

But then.... THEN... The writers saw fit to take this man of the people, this ELITE being, and set on him this shameful path which mere garbage sayians could beat him.

frieza_vs__goku_by_deloreanjoe-d4a7pun.jpg

latest

latest

Now Super looked like they were finally going to break away from the trash writing of Z and give Freeza his proper dues. He is brought back from death and joins the ToP team with the rest of U7. He is able to show his strengths a bit, his poise, his genius.

Now we reach the latest episode and ... THIS THIS GARBAGE THIS FILTH completely ransacks the legend that is Freeza. I mean LOOK AT THIS TRASH.

tumblr_p38up5Oxpk1uj4pe8o1_540.png

Layer_63.png

So I say... Why? Why is it that the writers of this show absolutely shit on the greatest character in all of Dragon Ball? Why? Freeza-sama should be at the top. Right now he's lying on a rock unconscious.

Why do they hate him? All should be praising his name!

4972828-3116539976-golde.png

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
DBS writers hate for Frieza on a scale from 1 to 10 is a solid 6.

Bandai and Arcsys's disdain for 17 is a 49 out of ten.

Consider yourself lucky fam.

Deleted member 1378

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
DBS writers hate for Frieza on a scale from 1 to 10 is a solid 6.

Bandai and Arcsys's disdain for 17 is a 49 out of ten.

Consider yourself lucky fam.
17 was a boring as fuck character who played sidelines to 18 the entire franchise up until the ToP. Be happy he's even getting a second entry in Xenoverse 2

Raw64life

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't been following Super but being a Piccolo fan has historically not been a good time.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love Frieza and I love what they've done with him this arc. He deserves to be constantly put in his place until it finally gets him killed. It's so satisfying to watch.

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Gohan and Frieza have been nothing but awesome this entire arc. You guys are off your rocker. Just cuz they get beaten at various points doesn't mean they're being treated badly. Otherwise Vegeta and Pickle wouldn't have fans.

OP
OP
Maddness

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't frieza like a basic bitch compared to Cell?

There's nothing BASIC about Freeza. Cell is just a living garbage can filled with the crud DNA of everyone else. He's basically Danny DeVito from Twins. Literal trash. Dude stood still for 10 days just to lose. Let's not even pretend he's in the same universe.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing BASIC about Freeza. Cell is just a living garbage can filled with the crud DNA of everyone else. He's basically Danny DeVito from Twins. Literal trash. Dude stood still for 10 days just to lose. Let's not even pretend he's in the same universe.

To be fair, Frieza doesn't even know what a minute is.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of joke threads that are planned on discord and even imply spoilers by title.

But whatever.

Deleted member 1378

Oct 25, 2017
hey pal do not put my man devito in the same category as cell

V6lNBe3.gif

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
So this is where all the Freeza threads are coming from. Makes sense.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Cell fans should be happy he hasn't shown up in Super. They'd probably ruin him too. :[
Golden Frieza is so ugly. Toothpick Trunks... and let's us not even bring up Gohan. If you aren't Goku you're probably going to be ruined.

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Freeza was seemingly slapped into this arc at the last second. He's done basically nothing of consequence since because there was no grand plan to begin with. They just decided they didn't want Buu in there for one reason or another so here we are.

Deleted member 37342

Banned
Jan 3, 2018
That hurt to watch. Poor Frieza. But they did make a point to show that he didn't fall off, so he might get the last laugh when Toppo gets erased.

Status
Not open for further replies.