• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Swear words are probably the least of a child's concern when they are looking over a strangers should on the train.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kids shouldn't be on ERA. If it doesn't the TOS should say that you need to be 13+ to create and account same as Twitter, YouTube, and FB.

also "fuck"

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
In case anyone is A. taking this seriously, and B. agrees with the OP: Parent your own children. Tell them acceptable websites that you approve of and let them know they shouldn't be looking at screens that are not their own. Much easier than asking an entire forum made of thousands of people to stop cursing.

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
I had a coach who would say "son of a biscuit" and "Ah Profanity!" instead of actual swearing.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Do you know how many kids spend a good chunk of their free time playing games that involve murder in some capacity? I'm sure a few bad words are nothing new.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What's with Captains being against cursing? First Captain America in Age of Ultron and now this.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
I've heard modern day preteens talk and the language is alot more crude and racist than what's being said on resetera.

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017
I was kinda buying it until "our most valuable resource." Plus I don't take the train, so checkmate, athletes!

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Jesus god damn fucking Christ. Won't you fuckers please think of god damn children!?

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
My mom also thinks: "Pissed" is one of the worst.

She also doesn't mind if I say most curse words outside of the F bomb.

But if I say I was "pissed" at something? Hoo boy she gives me the look....

Status
Not open for further replies.