• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously though. Regardless of era, good, bad, hellfire club, X-Men, Emma has always been about educating the children, even with Krakoa the hook for her was guiding the next generation.

Emma has always been solid in that department and it deserves respect.

This is one of the major elements I absolutely love about the character. I love when the X-Men actually feel like educators for the younger mutants. From the little I read, Emma was a great headmistress.

Read Tom Taylor's X-Men Red. A truly incredible 12-issue series that elevates Jean to god-tier, especially in this political climate.

Is this easy to read without a lot of background knowledge? I'm preparing to start reading Hickman's House of X run because I heard it was a good jumping on point for modern X books, but maybe I should do this first.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
Question, I don't really follow the comics anymore, against who are they united for?

Is not that they are actively against anyone, they just united all mutants under one nation, that includes Apocalypse, Selene, Magnus, Sinestro, Xavier, Frost, etc working together in relative armony which naturally create enemies all around them

I fell in love with Emma when she put Stark in his place aroun Civil War, and her plus Kitty is a winning combination

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Is not that they are actively against anyone, they just united all mutants under one nation, that includes Apocalypse, Selene, Magnus, Sinestro, Xavier, Frost, etc working together in relative armony which naturally create enemies all around them

I fell in love with Emma when she put Stark in his place aroun Civil War, and her plus Kitty is a winning combination
Soooo is there no Xavier's school or anything like that in upstate New York? lol

OP
OP
Nakenorm

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I fell in love with Emma when she put Stark in his place aroun Civil Wa

Oh yeah... Don't like the idea of an upcoming wedding between them tho.

Soooo is there no Xavier's school or anything like that in upstate New York? lol
no, not really no. They have their own island now. And as far as I remember we haven't actually seen a school in it yet. The comics are much more about running a country and seeing how humans react to mutants having their own nation, than them running a school.
Oh and it's gloriously culty.
House-of-X-01-720x1118.png
RCO022_1582727995.jpg

Last edited: