• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 194 11.9%
  • Ball Pit

Votes: 60 3.7%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 64 3.9%
  • Two days off

Votes: 825 50.6%
  • Being dunked into the ball pit

Votes: 111 6.8%
  • FUN IS DEAD

Votes: 187 11.5%
  • NO MORE FUN EVER

Votes: 190 11.6%

• Total voters

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
th

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
CHIEF NO FUN EDIT:

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT VARIOUS FUN-LOVERS HAVE DECIDED TO DEFILE THIS THREAD WITH "HAPPY FRIDAYS" and "FRIYAY", BUMPING THIS THREAD LONG PAST IS INTENDED LIFETIME. OFFENDERS WILL BE SENT TO THE BRIG FOR USING EITHER OF THOSE TERMS, USE OF BOTH WILL RESULT IN ONE MILLION YEARS DUNEGON.

BRIG HOURS ARE 8-5. COFFEE WILL BE SERVED, ALTHOUGH ITS PRETTY BAD COFFEE. NO DONUTS OR CRONUTS.

FRIDAYS ARE STILL SHIT AND IF I'M NOT HAVING FUN (I DON'T DO FUN) THEN NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE FUN.

CHIEF OUT.

Happy Friday.

giphy.webp

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like the title of this thread should be changed to reflect the fact that OP has joined the light side.

Also, happy Friday again, finally! I'm so freaking tired and just want to sleep in.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Looks like we got a new chief no fun!

We may indeed.

It's easy to be chief no fun when you're a supervisor who's employees all call off during your shift 😵

I had an old friend contact me regarding your post. He gave me a couple of things to get you started.

dmfaSOJ.jpg

The Uniform.

And the keys to the brig..... He said that they are within your heart. When it is cold and joyless, they appear.

I hope everyone has a good day and an even better weekend.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Friday!

Sitting in a doctor's office way past the time the appointment was scheduled for, knowing damn well that if I had been the one to blow the appointment, I'd get hit with a no-show fee, but they can fuck around and quadruple stack the schedule, letting us all squirm in these torture device chairs arranged like stadium seating for the unhappiest show in town, no problem.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Woke up 3 minutes before my alarm went off (worst feeling) but damn I got over it quickly because it's FRIDAY, BABY.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Thank god its Friday. Stupid fucking week of work so now I'm going to spend the whole day trying to figure out how to keep myself entertained while I do the absolute bare minimum.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Update from Chief no fun, he appears to be enjoying the ball pit. He's gonna be there for a week, learning to find inner joy. Who knows who will come back to us this time next week?

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yayyyyyyyyyy ! About 40 minutes to go, then I'm off to the barber, and then it's video games time !

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Happy friday to all.

I haven't had the best start to my day but I'm going to stay positive.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Love seeing this thread pop up.

So stoked this morning - should be a relatively easy day at the office (knock on wood) and then it's 3 straight days of bunkering in from the snow storm and playing video games. Girlfriend is out of town this weekend with some girlfriends and my house is stocked with food and beer.

So ready!