Can we stop saying "Happy Friday"? (discussion about pet names for days of the week)

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Total voters

zeioIIDX

Nov 25, 2017
This is the first time I've popped into this thread despite seeing it every week. This time after seeing it, I assumed people must be in here spouting off "Happy Friday!" so I came in and wasn't disappointing, lmfao.

OP
OP
jkm23

jkm23

Nov 10, 2017
This is the first time I've popped into this thread despite seeing it every week. This time after seeing it, I assumed people must be in here spouting off "Happy Friday!" so I came in and wasn't disappointing, lmfao.
Please, join in.

Although the weather is dour, it can still be a happy day if you make the most of it.

NOTICE: We are 1, ONE, vote away from an expansion to the ball pit that will include a slide.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
ironically i just had a 7 day long vacation and im back to work today.

Regardless, happy friday y'all.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
IL
Happy Friday, I got married and missed a post in here a few weeks. Also just got back from Ireland the other week. Also just got moved into my new home. Its been a crazy week, so HAPPY its Friday.

OP
OP
jkm23

jkm23

Nov 10, 2017
Happy Friday, I got married and missed a post in here a few weeks. Also just got back from Ireland the other week. Also just got moved into my new home. Its been a crazy week, so HAPPY its Friday.
Congratulations and Happy Friday.

Hopefully there is a Nintendo switch and maybe even a ball pit in your new home!

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
Happy Friday. Its great knowing I can play Apex all night and not have to get up to work early in the morning. I can sleep in then get back up and keep playing until my eyes bleed and I'm forced to get up and feed myself so I can continue playing.

Bigwombat

Nov 30, 2018
Happy Friday!

Have a blessed day was my equivalent to hump day op when I lived in Mississippi. Being a grumpy Northerner I hated that shit.