• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Can we stop saying "Happy Friday"? (discussion about pet names for days of the week)

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oct 25, 2017
AL, USA
Do you wish me a happy Friday, or mean that it is a happy Friday whether I want it or not; or that you feel happy this Friday; or that it is a Friday to be happy on?

I haven't gone through the whole thread, someone else probably already beat me to this reference

OP
OP
jkm23
Nov 10, 2017
Do you wish me a happy Friday, or mean that it is a happy Friday whether I want it or not; or that you feel happy this Friday; or that it is a Friday to be happy on?

I haven't gone through the whole thread, someone else probably already beat me to this reference
1. All Fridays are Happy, so no need to wish anyone anything. But yes, Happy Friday.
2. It is Happy whether you want it or not. I've been authorized to administer coercive dunking into the ball pit.
3. I am Chief Fun Required; I am always happy on Friday.
4. Every Friday is a Day to be Happy on. Required to be, in fact.

I hope this has answered your questions.

anybody doing anything fun

i need some ideas

also yea it may be technically spring but it like snowed the other day so you guys can continue living your technical lie
Its a TECHNICAL TRUTH! Winter is dead.

I'm going to rent a PS4 game from red box, so there you go.

Nov 20, 2017
Tampa Bay, FL
Happy Friday! Gave my two weeks notice at work, and tonight is the night of our huge sales gala. It's basically like prom, but with an open bar. We're going to drink like we're storming Normandy tomorrow.

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god it is Friday AND March. My birth month. Birthday is on St. Patty's day as usual, and I am turning 21 so i might head down to the US to go drinking with some friends.

Oct 27, 2017
Please.

Just stop.

It isn't a holiday. It isn't a magic day of some kind.

Its Friday. We get 52 of them each year.

While we're at it, we can lose hump day too. Damn Gecico and their brain programming commercials for bringing it back.

Case of the Mondays? Monday isn't a bad day of the week after first 10 minutes and if you want to assert that Monday is worse than Tuesday than you've haven't done an honest assessment of your overall mood on the average Tuesday compared to Monday.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!