• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Can we stop saying "Happy Friday"? (discussion about pet names for days of the week)

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
OP
OP
jkm23
Nov 10, 2017
Long ago, before I accepted Friday into my heart and went by the title of "Chief no Fun", I gave a similar speech. I realize now that I was a total drag. That feeling of freedom being within reach, that extra boost of "its just today, we've got this" is worth a Happy Friday.

Happy Friday to you all.

Oct 27, 2017
Long ago, before I accepted Friday into my heart and went by the title of "Chief no Fun", I gave a similar speech. I realize now that I was a total drag. That feeling of freedom being within reach, that extra boost of "its just today, we've got this" is worth a Happy Friday.

Happy Friday to you all.
So you went to the dark side? You sold your soul? You're lost. Trapped in a gigantic mediocre bubble.
You're basically living in the Truman show now.

Haha, nah, have fun. Have a great weekend

OP
OP
jkm23
Nov 10, 2017
Trump's communication strategist
HIs response was "You interrupt me from MK8 for this shit..." some unkind words followed.

I may need to force feed him ice cream, but no, that's wrong, all carry Friday differently in our hearts.

TGI Fridays

enjoy a jack daniels burger and some onion strings on me
No thank you. Friday is supposed to be happy and its unfortunate that TGI Fridays, the awful awful restaurant is named after such a wonderous days as this.

OP
OP
jkm23
Nov 10, 2017
Apparently those who work during the week inform me that we are in the home stretch. Its almost time to close the Friday-Fun center.

OP
OP
jkm23
Nov 10, 2017
Hey everyone,

Really tragic news overnight, I can't fucking believe it. I wake up and shit has exploded. My thoughts go out to everyone who has suffered, everyone who is going about their day a little more afraid, a little more angry. Mods seem to have done an amazing job from what I've seen of the threads.

So anyway, no chief fun required today but you know, post what you want.

Me? I feel like posting two yt videos I saw for the first time this week. Random, stupid humor.

btw, I looked it up and Mastodon did the intro!