• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Can we stop saying "Happy Friday"? (discussion about pet names for days of the week)

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Total voters

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
My last Friday before my partner finally joins me at our new home. Going to try to get a start on homework. It'd be nice to play some more Fire Emblem Three Houses, but now that I'm back in school I feel guilty whenever I play videogames. :(

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
IL
FFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Fleet of Foot

Oct 27, 2017
Springboro, OH
Even though I've been seeing this thread pop up for months, I've never clicked into it. And yet somehow I knew what it contained. Today I've clicked into this thread for the first time and it's exactly what I expected. Good job everyone.