• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Can we stop saying "Happy Friday"? (discussion about pet names for days of the week)

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Total voters
Dec 11, 2017
Happy Friday.

What y'all getting into this weekend?

Tonight: Call of Duty/games, World Series
Tomorrow: gym, college football, downtown DC for World Series
Sunday: cleaning, brunch, NFL games, World Series*

*if necessary

Bigwombat

Nov 30, 2018
I was just about to open a package in the basement at work and felt a fart coming on. Should have known better cause I made chili last night with home grown jalapeños, cayenne, and tomatoes. Yup I sharted. Duck walked upstairs to the bathroom and threw out my underwear. I feel like Nuke Laloosh now though going commando.

Happy Friday! Don't trust suspect farts!

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
I was just about to open a package in the basement at work and felt a fart coming on. Should have known better cause I made chili last night with home grown jalapeños, cayenne, and tomatoes. Yup I sharted. Duck walked upstairs to the bathroom and threw out my underwear. I feel like Nuke Laloosh now though going commando.

Happy Friday! Don't trust suspect farts!
Fart thead is over here.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/who-farted-in-here.68639/page-4

Happy Friday/laundry day

Oct 28, 2017
This is the final post of Officer Big Mac in the Friyay thread. This thread and her history will shortly become the care of other posters. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They will continue the shitposts we have begun and journey to all the undiscovered posts, boldly going where nobody's posted before.

echoshifting

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
This is the final post of Officer Big Mac in the Friyay thread. This thread and her history will shortly become the care of other posters. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They will continue the shitposts we have begun and journey to all the undiscovered posts, boldly going where nobody's posted before.
We will never forget your service. May all your Fridays be happy.