• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 194 11.9%
  • Ball Pit

Votes: 60 3.7%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 64 3.9%
  • Two days off

Votes: 825 50.6%
  • Being dunked into the ball pit

Votes: 111 6.8%
  • FUN IS DEAD

Votes: 185 11.4%
  • NO MORE FUN EVER

Votes: 190 11.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Here we go !

:)

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!!
b7d97aa738cc43d2622dcd8ef4095004.gif

Easter is April 21 this year, too soon.

i wish i could have a gimmick

You can have a treat if you want.

I was coming into this thread to complain about people who say Happy Friday, (my boss and the head of another department have a game to see who can say it to the other person first, and loudest,) but the positivity in this thread is so real, I can't help but smile.

The thread of joy. Anticipation is often better than reality, lets celebrate that feeling!

the fuck is this thread

:)

It's my lastday of vacation :'( but happy friday to all of you !

:(, at least you have the weekend coming up.

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
This is the first time I've popped into this thread despite seeing it every week. This time after seeing it, I assumed people must be in here spouting off "Happy Friday!" so I came in and wasn't disappointing, lmfao.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
This is the first time I've popped into this thread despite seeing it every week. This time after seeing it, I assumed people must be in here spouting off "Happy Friday!" so I came in and wasn't disappointing, lmfao.

Please, join in.

Although the weather is dour, it can still be a happy day if you make the most of it.

NOTICE: We are 1, ONE, vote away from an expansion to the ball pit that will include a slide.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
ironically i just had a 7 day long vacation and im back to work today.

Regardless, happy friday y'all.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
Happy Friday, I got married and missed a post in here a few weeks. Also just got back from Ireland the other week. Also just got moved into my new home. Its been a crazy week, so HAPPY its Friday.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
Happy Friday. Its great knowing I can play Apex all night and not have to get up to work early in the morning. I can sleep in then get back up and keep playing until my eyes bleed and I'm forced to get up and feed myself so I can continue playing.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Happy Friday!

Have a blessed day was my equivalent to hump day op when I lived in Mississippi. Being a grumpy Northerner I hated that shit.