• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 194 11.9%
  • Ball Pit

Votes: 60 3.7%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 64 3.9%
  • Two days off

Votes: 825 50.6%
  • Being dunked into the ball pit

Votes: 111 6.8%
  • FUN IS DEAD

Votes: 185 11.4%
  • NO MORE FUN EVER

Votes: 190 11.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NSRq.gif

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Chieft fun required is busy with a funshop to lean more about making life fun. He will be around when he can.

You can administer self dunkings in the meanwhile.

Deleted member 6949

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate Friday because I don't have real friends and I spend my weekends alone but I love Friday because everyone at the office eats fries!!

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I read this thread every Friday but I feel like I should be a part of the positivity!

Happy Friday everyone! :)

Happy Friday?

Anyone else looking at a three day weekend coming up?
Yes!

The gf and I are having friends over on Saturday, celebrating Valentine's Day on Sunday, and taking it easy on Monday. It's gonna be a good one :)

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Happy Friday, y'all. Long weekend into jury duty on Tuesday for me. Hoping I don't get picked and can leave early, but I know I shouldn't count on it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I just solved a really difficult, hard to replicate error!!!! It involves lots of OS, BIOs, Drivers, Versions...

HAPPY FRIDAY CONFIRM.

EVERYON GTFI (GET THE FUCK IN) ITS FRIDAY FRI YAY

(lets all be kinder toward each other around here for a little bit :( )

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
CHIEF FUN REQUIRED MESSAGE:

I have returned from another funinar; fun is a state of mind. First it is achieved by letting go of stress and allowing yourself to have some choice.

I made a fateful choice once, to accept fun and joy into my heart. I have turn to the fun-side. I encourage all of Era to do the same!!!!

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
kevin_kumbaya.gif

Era's been realllly testy this week. Kumbaya everyone!!!

(seriously, between the Smollett thread, Crackdown 3 thread, Emergency declaration thread..., JFC, we're at each others throats in an instant)

ITS FRIDAY!!!!

2d8ef30b2262e513ff9bc9359cb0d862f78a9d90196790ef6f7277a5b110a4db.jpg

I read this thread every Friday but I feel like I should be a part of the positivity!

Happy Friday everyone! :)

Yes!

The gf and I are having friends over on Saturday, celebrating Valentine's Day on Sunday, and taking it easy on Monday. It's gonna be a good one :)

Nice. My GF and I are having a weekend as well! No firm plans but lot of good stuff on the table.

Last edited:

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
If I get a cat I would name hir fluffles ❤️

Edit: forgot this emoji: 😽

Edit3: id important

Last edited:

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
CHIEF FUN REQUIRED MESSAGE:

I have returned from another funinar; fun is a state of mind. First it is achieved by letting go of stress and allowing yourself to have some choice.

I made a fateful choice once, to accept fun and joy into my heart. I have turn to the fun-side. I encourage all of Era to do the same!!!!
I like the new look OP

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry you have to work weekends, did that myself many years.

I'm traveling everyone! Enjoy Washington s birthday (the official federal holiday name)
Oh that was in response to the person above about other pet day names.

I got me the 3 day weekend thank god. This week has been SOMETHIN'

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
This thread needs more unhappy it's all sugarcoated now goddam the balance is all lost we need pyre on weekdays otherwise friday is nothing special omg OP's tactic is sound help

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Happy Saint Lucia's Independence/Yukon Heritage/National Margarita day!

I'm inclined to celebrate the margarita day this friyay!

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
The day is here. A bit early to me... but here none the less.

Margaritas are fun the night of... zero fun the next day. Chief Fun Required suggested that everyone has fun tonight but preserves the possibility of fun tomorrow as well.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is the first time I've popped into this thread despite seeing it every week. This time after seeing it, I assumed people must be in here spouting off "Happy Friday!" so I came in and wasn't disappointing, lmfao.
This was literally my thought process just now xD

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
This was literally my thought process just now xD

The wonderful folks in this thread have helped me see the light, as I have gone from Chief no fun to Chief fun required.

Fridays are good days, with the promise of freedom, even if people drive dumb and make a U turn to drive on the wrong side of the road when they miss their turn.

I like fun, not having it yet but plan to fun around later

A dunking in the ball pit can get arranged if requested.