• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 194 11.9%
  • Ball Pit

Votes: 60 3.7%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 64 3.9%
  • Two days off

Votes: 825 50.6%
  • Being dunked into the ball pit

Votes: 111 6.8%
  • FUN IS DEAD

Votes: 185 11.4%
  • NO MORE FUN EVER

Votes: 190 11.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hey, happy Fryday

images

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
gettin delicious pulled pork for lunch
got ice cream sammiches in the work freezer
picking up beer on the way home
rippin up path of exile with the boyz later tonight

friday yo

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Hello FriTatoes and FriTatettes, I am riding a 3 day 180 mile charity bike thing this weekend and I just finished day 1, waiting for the bus to take me to beer

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
torn on loving this Friday being the longest day of the year, and knowing this Friday begins the shortening of days of the year, but its Friday so I gotta go with the happy thoughts

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Merry 5th or 6th, depending on your calendar preference, day of the week tidings to you OP

5th. Sunday as the first day is complete bullshit.

torn on loving this Friday being the longest day of the year, and knowing this Friday begins the shortening of days of the year, but its Friday so I gotta go with the happy thoughts

The ulitimate summer Friday.

staying home as fucking always because I'm playing dark souls 2 and I have no social life

Praise the sun by going outside.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
Happy Friday! This week flewwww by, I am so glad its the weekend though. Going to relax and have fun outside.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Today's a happy Friday because it's the last Friday I'm forced to work! My new schedule at work starts on Saturday instead of a Thursday-to-Friday overnight

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
the girl i have been dating for the past few months said i was cute and her boyfriend last night so that has set the tone for my friday

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
the girl i have been dating for the past few months said i was cute and her boyfriend last night so that has set the tone for my friday

YAAAASSS The hopeful turning point in a relationship, from "talking" to "cuffing", nothing sweeter.

It supposed to be sunny today in NJ, haven't seen the sun in like five days and its mid june. :(

Krakatoa

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Just had my Friday Dump. Feels good (much lighter), ready for the weekend. Happy Friday everyone!!

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
I ate some rice and beans and I drowned it in the Tabasco sauce, yum, my tum full of fireworks and bean, happy Friday to all the smol beans out there