• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 194 11.9%
  • Ball Pit

Votes: 60 3.7%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 64 3.9%
  • Two days off

Votes: 825 50.6%
  • Being dunked into the ball pit

Votes: 111 6.8%
  • FUN IS DEAD

Votes: 185 11.4%
  • NO MORE FUN EVER

Votes: 190 11.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
The friday music video, poop weight, man buns..... Y'all have ruined this thread should've never come out of brig running retirement, the brig is too good for you thread defilers.

May 17, 2018
HAPPY FRIDAY!! ONE MORE HOUR AND THE WORKDAY IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. got a birthday dinner and pedicure this weekend. also this Neon Genesis show folks are yapping about. And Destiny 2. Always Destiny 2. And also whatever the wife wants to get into.... can't forget that.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
"Can you hear me now" penguin of endless rage has taken over for Chief No Fun, as he goes back into retirement after the despicable mess that was today's addition to this thread.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
4109704_c6d42.gif

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
me too yay for Basically Friday

weird spitting desert horse celebration and awareness day?

Yay Friday.

But its Wed. My body knows. Era is depressing me as usual mid week with is endless negativity, hostility and generally being packed to the brim with miserable fucks.

But not Friday Era! Thank you all! Vacation mode activated, which includes vacation from Era! See you all next Friday.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I shifted my arcade day to Wednesday, just got back from some good times. And work should be dead as a doornail tomorrow and likely Friday itself, even.

My body knows it's not Friday, but I'm game for two more stupid days after what was my standard Friday fare. And I still get Friday night to sleep without an alarm set! It's like two half-Fridays this week to make one extended one (...two three-quarter-Fridays? Lol)