• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 194 11.9%
  • Ball Pit

Votes: 60 3.7%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 64 3.9%
  • Two days off

Votes: 825 50.6%
  • Being dunked into the ball pit

Votes: 111 6.8%
  • FUN IS DEAD

Votes: 185 11.4%
  • NO MORE FUN EVER

Votes: 190 11.7%

• Total voters

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Had a rough Friday this time, but happy Friday nonetheless! It's the weekend now either way, gotta enjoy it!

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
7064303_de7fa.gif

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Today was not a happy Friday.

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did I have to come into work today?!?! It's dead and nothing is happening and like 60% of our coworkers took the day off and it's just dragging on and on and sweet jibbly mibbly we should have just been closed for a four day weekend but nooooooo

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Today was not a happy Friday.

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did I have to come into work today?!?! It's dead and nothing is happening and like 60% of our coworkers took the day off and it's just dragging on and on and sweet jibbly mibbly we should have just been closed for a four day weekend but nooooooo
I would have taken this over my day, which I expected to be slow, but turned into a madhouse. Thirteen orders in a row, where I'm trying to throw EVERYTHING together, because my manager was in the back chatting it up with their buddy employees. So stressful.

But it's over now. Sweet sweet relief.

Happy Friday y'all.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I won't be around this Friday and I'm moving on to another forum/message board community. Keep the thread alive and work to make every day feel like a Friday!

Deleted member 11985

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah dang, he went through with the nuclear option this time, instead of the temporary bans he's been doing. 'Tis not a happy friyay after all :(

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
Ain't gonna let that get me down on my Super Friday (Friday before a vacation). I'll miss ya OP, hope your every Friday is happy

Deleted member 5028

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bet he still reads this thread - probably as an alt so if that's the case

Happy Friday in memoriam to the Chief

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Happy Friday!! Going to see Once Upon A Time In Hollywood tonight. It's gonna be good!

Did OP request his account closed due to this thread lol?

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite manager quit yesterday and my favorite burger joint is shutting down Sunday due to the larger businesses moving in. :(

You can bet I'm getting myself a burger tonight. To the last Happy Friday with an enormous hunk of meat.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all I got my first break in (I'm not exaggerating) three months.

This is truly a Happy Friday
(also screw Texas not mandating breaks)

BlinkBlank

Oct 27, 2017
The fun auditor is asking a serious question, for that, I apologize and won't ask too many more.

With the whole TGIF mentality, does anyone feel like it seriously sets up a toxic cyclic culture during the regular week where people only talk about 2 days of the week. It kind of makes you feel like your "weekdays" whatever those are for you, are a waste. I don't mind when someone says TGIF, or but when say your entire workplace is saying it since Tuesday, you would think there is a problem with company culture and employee happiness, right?