• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is fun for you on Friday?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 194 11.9%
  • Ball Pit

Votes: 60 3.7%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 64 3.9%
  • Two days off

Votes: 825 50.6%
  • Being dunked into the ball pit

Votes: 111 6.8%
  • FUN IS DEAD

Votes: 185 11.4%
  • NO MORE FUN EVER

Votes: 190 11.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everyone check under your seat for a weekend surprise!

giphy.gif

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine wishing someone a Happy Friday while holding the door for him.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Happy Friday.

What y'all getting into this weekend?

Tonight: Call of Duty/games, World Series
Tomorrow: gym, college football, downtown DC for World Series
Sunday: cleaning, brunch, NFL games, World Series*

*if necessary

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I was just about to open a package in the basement at work and felt a fart coming on. Should have known better cause I made chili last night with home grown jalapeños, cayenne, and tomatoes. Yup I sharted. Duck walked upstairs to the bathroom and threw out my underwear. I feel like Nuke Laloosh now though going commando.

Happy Friday! Don't trust suspect farts!

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
I was just about to open a package in the basement at work and felt a fart coming on. Should have known better cause I made chili last night with home grown jalapeños, cayenne, and tomatoes. Yup I sharted. Duck walked upstairs to the bathroom and threw out my underwear. I feel like Nuke Laloosh now though going commando.

Happy Friday! Don't trust suspect farts!
Fart thead is over here.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/who-farted-in-here.68639/page-4

Happy Friday/laundry day

Oct 28, 2017
This is the final post of Officer Big Mac in the Friyay thread. This thread and her history will shortly become the care of other posters. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They will continue the shitposts we have begun and journey to all the undiscovered posts, boldly going where nobody's posted before.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
This is the final post of Officer Big Mac in the Friyay thread. This thread and her history will shortly become the care of other posters. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They will continue the shitposts we have begun and journey to all the undiscovered posts, boldly going where nobody's posted before.

We will never forget your service. May all your Fridays be happy.