• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
So the game was first sneak revealed at Sony PS4 meeting conference thing.
Then it got a full reveal at E3 2015. There was supposed to be a Beta in 2016.

That did not happen. Then we went a full 2 E3's and Dreams is nowhere to be seen.
Well, Paris Games Week today. Has to be here, right? European Dev. Euro show. Perfect place.

Not even a whisper. I honestly not even sure it showed up in any of the montages to be frank.

Little Big Planet 2 was in 2011. So we are closing in on 7 years Dreams has been in development. (I don't think Teraway was the full MM team, just a splinter group, no?)

I think this game might have an identity crisis at this point. Very artsy game. Not a lot of actual gameplay that speaks to a general consumer.

Nezumi

Oct 25, 2017
Hessen, Germany
On Twitter they say, they are excited to share news with us soon...

I want to believe the dream is not dead. (Pun totally intended.)

Edit: too slow.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
PSX is their last chance I guess

DNZuf2FWsAAdPIH.jpg:large

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I will see if they can sell me on this game at PSX.

I'm a huge MM fan and am TOTALLY down on this. Visually it's really cool but that's all I have to say about it.

Nostradamus

Oct 28, 2017
It is weird for sure that it didn't show up at a European based event. Unless the footage they have is so impressive they are saving it for PSX.

Driver

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I haven't been excited for anything Media Molecule since playing the original LBP. I'm just not much of a content creator. Hopefully what they show soon will be what everyone is looking forward to.

Oct 26, 2017
This is probably my most anticipated title. I wonder if the difficulty is coming from packaging it in a way that sells the concept. It's not really a game in a traditional sense, so I'm thinking there will be a lot of "so what do you actually do?" talk.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Yep its gonna be at PSX from the sounds of it.

But i can understand why people are "where is it?".

It was announced so long ago without much coverage for quite some time.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
This is probably my most anticipated title. I wonder if the difficulty is coming from packaging it in a way that sells the concept. It's not really a game in a traditional sense, so I'm thinking there will be a lot of "so what do you actually do?" talk.

Yeah, exactly, lots of "what is the actual game?"

I hope it works out for MM, because yeah, I'm not super confident on them right now.

VirtuaRacer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So we are closing in on 7 years Dreams has been in development.

Where are you getting 7 years from? The game was little more than a prototype in 2013 when it was revealed. The art style has undergone a number of revisions since then, and it's rumored that they have been working on VR support over the last year, amongst other additions.

Media Molecule have promised to show us a lot more of the title at the end of 2018. PSX arrives in December.