• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Mostly tradeswomen. I like my supermodels working class.
giphy_89bdjqn.gif

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Same, my dad had it and it's hereditary.

I'll get checked up often when I'll reach the time for that, but I'm expecting it.

Tbh I don't even wanna think about that. Just like at some point in time, in a theorical future where ERA would still be a thing, we'll see plenty of heartcrushing threads like "I'm about to die soon." from longtime members and it will be depressing as fuck. :(

I runs in my family, and I've had bowel problems since I can remember. I'm 35, and people my age die all the time from cancers you wouldn't think would affect people unless they were in their 50s-70s.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Probably cardiovascular disease or a horrific cancer. Best not to think about it.

I know I don't have the alzheimers gene so there's that.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
The last person dies who cares about me and I just blow away like a pile of leaves

Oct 28, 2017
Hard to know, no one I have a blood relation with has died from cancer or a heart attack. My grandma does have Alzheimer's though. That'd be a sad way to go out.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Most of my family has died of either a heart attack or cancer so either or probably in my mid 50s to early 60s. I'd guess cancer over heart attack.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Heart attack in my 70's probably, thanks genetics.

I also am a poor sleeper and I have a sneaking suspicion that dementia is tightly coupled with poor sleep habits so I'll probably be starting to lose my memories by that point. Without memories we have nothing, we're nobody 😞

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
Hopefully die in my sleep a old man in a warm bed surrounded by my friends, family and my iPad pro 2099 that is signed into Resetera.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Suicide may be possible when society begins to collapse from Climate Change, otherwise, I have absolutely no idea.
Car Crash is currently the most likely.

Ultimately, all I want is for it to be a quick and painless death, regardless of when.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Diabetes is pretty prevalent in my family. I've got a great diet, but with my luck, I'll end up with it and struggle.

That or HIV, maybe? I uhh, don't wear condoms. Ever. And I have a lot of sex. I get tested frequently, but, yeah. That could always happen.

But, most likely cause of my death has gotta be suicide tbh. Hell, I almost attempted it again a few days ago.

I'll probably die because I didn't know DeMarcus was snitching.

Gold.

Most likely suicide someday, realistically.

I suspect this is mine as well.

It's weird that I easily accept this reality for myself, but wholeheartedly reject it for others.

I'll keep swinging if y'all do, guys.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Probably heart failure or something due to obesity would be the safe bet. Cancer is probably the next most likely thing.

phonicjoy

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
That or HIV, maybe? I uhh, don't wear condoms. Ever. And I have a lot of sex. I get tested frequently, but, yeah. That could always happen.

Dude.. have some respect for your partners.If you don't care about contracting anything that's one thing, but you're risking other people's health as well.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at my family's health history probably from a heart attack in my sleep at an old age. (At least I'm hoping to not be an outlier)

That said, if for some reason I am, and I get something insanely painful/demeaning when I'm older, I'm hoping assisted suicide is more of a thing by then. I rather go out on my own terms than lay in a hospital bed for a few weeks/months slowly decaying while in excruciating pain.

Jan 2, 2018
I already died once when I took 600ug of LSD.

Physically I assume I will be sick. There is cancer in my family and none of grandparents live longer than 80.

I eat healthy and workout. So if I do make it until 80, I will probably be healthy.

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
The death of people who supported me worsened my mental health which was already not good.I basically live like a hikkikomori and go out maybe once or twice in a month at best. I have never wanted to live old(this is comonly said by people, but in my case it was a recurrent thought) and I have even fewer reasons to live old.

My heart beats much faster than before I witnessed deaths and my body never relaxes, my body is always tight.I think I might die sooner than most people because of health in general, and I know that there are many "you should" or "you have to" thatoften come in such situations, but I have decided that I would not listen anymore to what I consider to be injunctions from society.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
On a toilet like Elvis. Some of the worst pain in my life has been on a toilet since I seem to have a weak stomach susceptible to constant bouts of IBS among other allergies like dairy that also tear me up inside.