• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
Imminent e-begging for money.

While I certainly won't shed a tear for Goldy, who will just scam her fanboys once more anyway, 36 000 $ in lawyers fees for a case that was resolved in a few days on procedural matter is absolutely ridiculous. It's crap like this that makes the system of justice out of reach for most people, especially if you want to go against a big corporation with deep pockets.

In Québec, you can only get your laywers fees paid by the losing party if there was an abuse of process.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I assume it means he's not going to take it.

Unless he's being an ass and just covering himself in case the ombudsman or someone says he can't take the OPP job, so he still has a backup. lol
If that's the case, I'm sure the TPP are thrilled. :p

djkimothy

Oct 27, 2017
So it looks like the passenger bill of rights is released.

Some points in compensation to expect if flight is delayed.

Still in draft form but seems very oriented to the passengers needs.

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario Energy Minister fear mongering over a potential Ontario Power Generation strike, if they don't force them back to work all energy production may shut down in weeks........yea right

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Damn it. Yeah, he's just back running a unit again while the investigation goes on. Damn it. So close to another L for Ford

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
No one will know Ontario is open for business if the neon signs aren't lit. Seems like a legit problem.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
So it looks like the passenger bill of rights is released.

Some points in compensation to expect if flight is delayed.

Still in draft form but seems very oriented to the passengers needs.

Last I read, it's still nowhere close to Europe, and super easy for airlines to get out of paying repurcissions since it still won't cover Weather related delays or maintenance issues.

StevieP

Oct 27, 2017
Last I read, it's still nowhere close to Europe, and super easy for airlines to get out of paying repurcissions since it still won't cover Weather related delays or maintenance issues.

I completely disagree with the concept. If a plane is rushed to get into service when it's not ready, it can lead to a lot of bad things. Everything from de-icing to maintenance problems should never be rushed so you can get to Mexico 3 hours earlier. If conditions are too dicey to take off or land, you should damn well be patient and let the airline consider safety instead of "how can I avoid paying out 80K on this flight".

OP
OP
Caz

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Ontario Energy Minister fear mongering over a potential Ontario Power Generation strike, if they don't force them back to work all energy production may shut down in weeks........yea right
Ford: We need to remind people of what a giant asshole everyone in the PC government is while handing another lawsuit to those affected. These are the efficiencies I campaigned on finding and they will be fulfilled to the best of my (in)ability!

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I completely disagree with the concept. If a plane is rushed to get into service when it's not ready, it can lead to a lot of bad things. Everything from de-icing to maintenance problems should never be rushed so you can get to Mexico 3 hours earlier. If conditions are too dicey to take off or land, you should damn well be patient and let the airline consider safety instead of "how can I avoid paying out 80K on this flight".

That's simply fear mongering though. Europe does it and we have literal proof that they don't do that at all. Contrary to popular beliefs, airplane cost alot of money and take a looong time to build, and if there is a crash or issue on the plane they will take massive PR Hits and have to go through costly investigations whereby if they are found to be at actually fault, that company can kiss its ass goodbye as its access to flightspace is revoked across the globe or as consumers jump ship.

As a result, in Europe all we saw was companies being more viligent about maintenance and checking weather to ensure that they would have absolutely zero problems for the Flight.

Oct 25, 2017
Ford: We need to remind people of what a giant asshole everyone in the PC government is while handing another lawsuit to those affected. These are the efficiencies I campaigned on finding and they will be fulfilled to the best of my (in)ability!

Ford didn't even show up to the legislature today after recalling them on this super urgent matter

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure she can just beg for paypal donations directly on facebook and twitter since those platforms are perfectly happy to have her and her kind. :p

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
The e-begging is failing. Send help. haha. Another example that deplatforming works.

I'm sure she can just beg for paypal donations directly on facebook and twitter since those platforms are perfectly happy to have her and her kind. :p

Desperation must be setting in because she then did a YouTube live stream. Someone gave 500$ and a few others 100$+. I'm surprised YouTube let her use their donation system considering she's banned from Patreon, Paypal, etc. I doubt she'll get that money.

The chat was a delighful mix "jews this" and "jews that" and comments about how hot she is compared to the "liberal dogs".

At one point, someone donated 10,000 COP and she got all excited, only to realize later that it stands for Colombian Pesos and it's worth about 4$.

Last edited:

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Desperation must be setting in because she then did a YouTube live stream. Someone gave 500$ and a few others 100$+. I'm surprised YouTube let her use their donation system considering she's banned from Patreon, Paypal, etc. I doubt she'll get that money.

The chat was a delighful mix "jews this" and "jews that" and comments about how hot she is compared to the "liberal dogs".
Has she started asking for bitcoin? lol

OP
OP
Caz

Caz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Just 1 Company Left Selling "A Buck A Beer"
A buck a beer toasted by Premier Doug Ford this summer is now selling for $1.65 per can.

Barley Days Brewery, in Picton, Ont., launched its Loon Lager brand after Ford's government lowered the minimum price of bottles and cans of beer to $1 in August and launched its "buck-a-beer challenge," which offered participating companies perks like prime spots in LCBO stores.

The price hike means only one brewery — Etobicoke's Cool Beer Brewing Company — is selling $1 beer, according to the LCBO website.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly wondering if they'll just lower drinking age to European standards in order to increase beer sales.

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017

At one point, someone donated 10,000 COP and she got all excited, only to realize later that it stands for Colombian Pesos and it's worth about 4$.

I wonder if all the lecherous perverts know she's engaged. At this point I feel a huge part of her appeal outside of the Nazi stuff is that she's pretty and desperate people are donating in hope they can meet her.

SixPointEight

Oct 28, 2017
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/doug-ford-ontario-sex-ed-consult-website-1.4951329?cmp=rss

Looks like people support the modern sex-ed curriculum and Ford will just ignore them, for the people indeed

There was no way that he wasn't going to spin the result of this poll to his advantage.

Option 1: Yields the desired outcome. Success! Victory for FordNation!
Option 2: Yields the undesirable outcome. Poll was unscientific anyway. Victory for FordNation!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Caz

Caz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Dougie gov doesn't like what people said.

FOR THE PEOPLE!

Mr.Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Windsor to put fluoride back into the water after council vote

After a five-year moratorium, Windsor will be seeing fluoride in the water again.

City council voted 8-3 in favour of the reintroduction of fluoride. Back in 2013, council voted 8-3 to take it out after more than 50 years of water fluoridation.

The issue was a controversial one with 16 delegates lined up to speak, and 59 emails received by the city clerk ahead of the meeting. The debate went on for hours.

One of the delegates was Dr. Wajid Ahmed, acting medical officer of health with the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit. According to the Oral Health 2018 report released by the health unit, the percentage of children with tooth decay or requiring urgent care has increased by 51 per cent in 2016-17 compared to 2011-12.

Fluoride no longer to be added to Windsor water

However, Mayor Drew Dilkens, who voted to have fluoride taken out five years ago did not change his stance. He joined Ward 1 Coun. Fred Francis and Ward 5 Coun. Ed Sleiman in casting dissenting votes.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Last edited:

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
There was no way that he wasn't going to spin the result of this poll to his advantage.

Option 1: Yields the desired outcome. Success! Victory for FordNation!
Option 2: Yields the undesirable outcome. Poll was unscientific anyway. Victory for FordNation!
It's why I never bother with things like this.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else here live in Edmonton? My friend and I are planning to meet up at Lava Sushi and Grill in an hour (I live in Windermere and he lives west of West Edmonton Mall), and when I asked a different friend to join us he sent me the traffic times on google maps. The Henday is congested immensely, and he's saying that there is a pipeline protest going on that's now spreading to other areas of the city.

I just looked online real quick and apparently there was some sort of trucker pro-pipeline thingy in Nisku.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
This reminds me of one time where I was freelancing and found myself working for a woman who used a water filter because, according to their towering intellect, "fluoride was used to pacify the population in Nazi Germany".

These people can vote and drive vehicles.
Anti-Florinators are the OG Anti-Vaxxers. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a high amount of overlap between them.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else here live in Edmonton? My friend and I are planning to meet up at Lava Sushi and Grill in an hour (I live in Windermere and he lives west of West Edmonton Mall), and when I asked a different friend to join us he sent me the traffic times on google maps. The Henday is congested immensely, and he's saying that there is a pipeline protest going on that's now spreading to other areas of the city.

I just looked online real quick and apparently there was some sort of trucker pro-pipeline thingy in Nisku.
Yeah I heard that if you're trying to get to the airport today you're basically fucked. One woman was saying each route was blocked t cops who would say to "use the other access"...pretty ridiculous.

OP
OP
Caz

Caz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Speaking of stupidity, Albexit is now becoming a thing and I want to drown all of the butterflies.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
"Alberta has better reasons than Britain did" Well the bar is pretty fucking low. Landlocked country shitting on the neighbour that surrounds 3 sides of it will surely lead to free and properous trade though.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get what Alberta wants? Like instead of finding shit other than oil, let's just double down and fuck ourselves 30 years down the line when oil is truly worthless?

Status
Not open for further replies.