• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Caz

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Hell no! don't vote for that idiot who wants a conservative government in her misguided attempt to gain more power
D7qfHGCXkAEHUVL.jpg
Do you have anything to actually contribute to this thread beyond attacking/swearing at anyone who does anything other than vote Liberal?

Tiktaalik

Oct 25, 2017
It's so insane how JWR and Philpott were ejected from THE PARTY for criticizing The Leader and everyone and the media was like, "hm yeah this is totally normal."

May 30, 2018
We've been over this, JWR and JP are stooges against the LPC, they aren't entitled to a place in the party.

Hopefully they lose their seats

Tiktaalik

Oct 25, 2017
The line to get into Singh's Vancouver downtown rally is wrapping clear around the whole block and into the alley behind. Who knows if I'll get in, but I spotted Singh dash into the building from the alley lol.

Tiktaalik

Oct 25, 2017
You guys are like SNC Lavalin truthers with your theories it's so wild. Take a step back and have a more critical think.

Arthois

Oct 27, 2017
I don't feel like they are pandering more than usual to Qc. We're the only province with a 4th relevant party.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
You guys are like SNC Lavalin truthers with your theories it's so wild. Take a step back and have a more critical think.

No. Don't you get it? Justin Trudeau is the supreme leader and the Liberal Party is the natural governimg party of the people. All taritors shall be expunged from the party and shamed for their anti-patriotic deeds.

I don't feel like they are pandering more than usual to Qc. We're the only province with a 4th relevant party.

If say Alberta had their own Bill 21 and Langue Laws do you really see anyone defending and or pandering to them? I can't. Everyone would rightly call them racist.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
JWR is pretty shady to me if that helps this discussion lol.

At least this will all be over soon.. hopefully over for Scheer's career too.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone stop arguing about JWR/everything.

Let's get through this weekend together, and all hold our breath on Monday together.

C'moooooon. Be nice.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
No don't you get it? You're okay with a CPC government because you want the LPC to lose

I'm not okay with a CPC government. I would prefer the Liberals win. I'm just not into the cult of personality cult many here ascribe to the Liberals.

Now just asking what was you're opinion of Wynne and the Ontario Liberals telling everyone to vote Liberal and not NDP even though they knew they would loose and by doing so guarantee a Doug Ford majority just so they could win enough seats and maintain official party status?

Arthois

Oct 27, 2017
No. Don't you get it? Justin Trudeau is the supreme leader and the Liberal Party is the natural governimg party of the people. All taritors shall be expunged from the party and shamed for their anti-patriotic deeds.

If say Alberta had their own Bill 21 and Langue Laws do you really see anyone defending and or pandering to them? I can't. Everyone would rightly call them racist.

But that's a misguided train of thought. If you don't pander to Qc, you will not be PM. Bill21 or not.

Our language laws are not racist, to think & say so shows a grave lack of knowledge about history and our place in this confederacy. Just yesterday Anglos booed SRC journos asking questions in french.

Holmes

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda funny seeing people reply to posters calling out Liberal party arrogance with.... more arrogance.

SixPointEight

Oct 28, 2017

Please explain how the Quebec language laws are racist. I guess sign text size can be construed as racism when you are at the top of the privilege pyramid? 🤷🏻‍♂️

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
Our language laws are not racist, to think & say so shows a grave lack of knowledge about history and our place in this confederacy. Just yesterday Anglos booed SRC journos asking questions in french.

Sorry but in a free country people should be allowed to conduct business and live life in whatever language they want. French is already an official language of the nation and government must offer services in French. I don't see how harassing Somali and Chinese businesses help anyone.

SixPointEight

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry but in a free country people should be allowed to conduct business and live life in whatever language they want. French is already an official language of the nation and government must offer services in French. I don't see how harassing Somali and Chinese businesses help anyone.

I'm waiting for sources before adding anymore to this.

Reminder about civility

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Hey everyone,

The election is in 2 days and many of us are understandably on edge. But while many of us disagree with the specifics, we mostly all want the same thing, and our disagreements are no reason to resort to bad faith strawmanning, sarcasm, baiting, and personal potshots.

Please, everyone, calm down and take a breather. If you can't discuss or disagree with someone without escalating the hostilities or resorting to inflammatory rhetoric, put the member on ignore.

Posts that break these guidelines will be met with bans long enough to miss Election Night.

Tiktaalik

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that Tudeau ended up being so dumb and privileged that he didn't know blackface is wrong when he was 30 explains fully the entire SNC Lavalin fiasco.

The situation was that you had a lawyer (JWR) trying to save her dumb (not a lawyer) boss from making an insane mistake because he didn't understand the law, but her boss was so used to getting his own way and not having to play by the rules that he nonetheless went his own way and fired her instead of listening to her.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Hey everyone,

The election is in 2 days and many of us are understandably on edge. But while many of us disagree with the specifics, we mostly all want the same thing, and our disagreements are no reason to resort to bad faith strawmanning, sarcasm, baiting, and personal potshots.

Please, everyone, calm down and take a breather. If you can't discuss or disagree with someone without escalating the hostilities or resorting to inflammatory rhetoric, put the member on ignore.

Posts that break these guidelines will be met with bans long enough to miss Election Night.

Thank you 🙏

I just want everyone to despair and be anxious together, as opposed to fighting each other through our anxiety lol.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Hey everyone,

I agree calm down or just light up some Tegridy.
Have a joint get high, because that's what I'll be doing after working out and putting in my vote.

Hopefully my high doesn't come crashing down with a Scheer winning that night :(

Oct 27, 2017
I've been in the ER with my spouse the last 24 hours, what did I miss? Lol.

*She broke her ankle in 3 places. Fortunately we've already voted.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017

CPC paid Kinsella to smear the PPC. Andy is being evasive and Kinsella deleted his Twitter account

And now Mad Max is on the attack:

People's Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernier has filed a complaint to the Commissioner of Canada Elections to get to the bottom of what he called a "secret" smear campaign waged against him.

During a news conference Saturday, Bernier said the party will retain legal advice and will use all tools at its disposal to get answers on the Conservative Party of Canada's potential role in that campaign. He also wants answers on who was behind the entry of a Rhinoceros Party candidate in his Beauce, Que., riding who has the same name as him.

Bernier said that was a deliberate attempt to confuse voters.

May 30, 2018
I'm skeptical with anything coming from BC. Their numbers haven't stabilized all campaign.

Kinsella's time on Twitter is over. LOL

tenor.gif

CPC are at 10% in QC, BQ surged but LPC show an uptick as well + CPC in 3rd in BC, basically it's looking unlikely they can get a plurality

Status
Not open for further replies.