• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Most likely a big pile of nothing, like last time. Let's learn the lesson from a few days ago and stay calm this time. lol!

The thing is some reporter will ask him about which gives it legitimacy.

Last time someone asked him if there's an NDA between him and the academy. I think it was Marieke Walsh.

This is just birtherism.ca.

Holmes

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think people here are underestimating how much Singh comes across as more likable than Trudeau and Scheer, especially among young people. His personal brand is quite good right now.
I agree. Singh is the only leader who's likable this election. But unfortunately in a federal election where Liberals are playing defense, the NDP doesn't have much room to grow. And that's not counting the racism from some Canadians towards him.

Tiktaalik

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not entirely sure what's so hilarious about that clip. He's apologizing to kids who asked a tough question. I thought he handled it moderately well?

Am I missing something here?

I guess I'd say that the entire scenario of children asking this sort of hardball question is so absurdly bizarre. That this is even happening is wild.

On top of that he dodges and doesn't answer the question. lol

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
Kinsella is another example of people like Bernier imo. They both hold a grudge and will never let go of it. They are going far down the rabbit hole.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
What is the allegation? I don't want to give Kinsella traffic, but I do want to roll my eyes.

I took one for the team.

There is no allegation.

He claims because rumors of Gropegate and blackface (he claims he heard about it in 2016) were supposedly true that means there might be something to why he left that school in Vancouver.

Because some rumors are true and some are false and with Trudeau some are true means we can have the media keep asking until we find something.

I will now go rinse my eyes out from reading his crap BBL.

Oct 27, 2017
I took one for the team.

There is no allegation.

He claims because rumors of Gropegate and blackface (he claims he heard about it in 2016) were supposedly true that means there might be something to why he left that school in Vancouver.

Because some rumors are true and some are false and with Trudeau some are true means we can have the media keep asking until we find something.

I will now go rinse my eyes out from reading his crap BBL.
Well that's dumb as shit. Thanks.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking Google.

HGf12HS.png

Now I'm seeing this fringe bullshit.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
1998 - Michel Trudeau dies during avalanche
2000 - PET passes away
2001 - Justin Trudeau quits teacher job

Hmm, I wonder why? 🤔

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Wasn't "a bit under 130 seats" where the CPC roughly was this whole election cycle? I don't get how this is news.

Edit: If so, what changed in their projections?

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017

Say bye bye to CPP if Scheer wins.

He says this while also planning to give rich people tax cuts. Where's their personal responsibility dipshit? I really can't stand conservatives. Like everything that comes barrelling out of their mouths, and every policy decision they cook up, just makes my blood boil.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere in that excerpt he is saying this? Where's the full video? Beginning is also abruptly cut so you don't hear the question. That twitter is also obviously a liberal partisan

The question posed to him starts at 16:15, and it a question where he is specifically asked what he would do to either alleviate or eliminate tax on savings on payroll. If that's not CPP, what are these two referring to?

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I just don't understand it. I suppose in QC since we have our own separate QC pension plan the reality is different. From what I understood is that the guy is managing an investment fund and the current taxation level when you invest money in BC (taking into account the federal and provincial rate) is 13% on your savings. Which the guy think is really high compared to the total payrolls of his 800 people company (the 13% is much higher than the payroll of the whole company). So basically when you invest money the 13% tax directly goes into CPP?

Scheer then answer about TFSA (which is cut from the excerpt) and working to reduce this 13% tax on savings. I guess it makes sense if this tax goes all into CPP.

EDIT : In QC it's directly taken from my pays. Both my Public QC pension and private pension.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
So random...

CBC did a story about a bunch of 20-somethings getting together to have a dinner party and talk about politics as part of some awareness/voter education campaign and a classmate was in it.

If he were to do that, watch as out of work Albertans who voted CPC contort themselves into a pretzel to find someone, other than their favourite party, to blame for that happening to them.
Damn Liberals!!!

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
If he were to do that, watch as out of work Albertans who voted CPC contort themselves into a pretzel to find someone, other than their favourite party, to blame for that happening to them.
They'd just blame it on Trudeau for forcing the Conservatives to be put into a situation where they needed to do it, because of the deficit... something, something, something.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
They'd just blame it on Trudeau for forcing the Conservatives to be put into a situation where they needed to do it, because of the deficit... something, something, something.

Saying they can't a Ford something due to the Liberals sounds familiar, feels like they Doug it up from somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.