• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon adamant that the Smash page ALWAYS said it won't be eligible for release day delivery since June. Gonna see if I can't just get a refund for my Prime then.

EDIT: Got back 44 bucks, I'll take it!

MrMegaMill

Nov 28, 2017
Smash is scheduled to arrive Dec. 14-16 for me -_-

Looks like I am buying at EB and then returning the Amazon copy to EB later haha.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Smash just shipped and now it's saying arriving tomorrow by 8pm (on the way).

Amazon redeemed?

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Walmart shipped Smash with Canada Post for me with an estimated time of arrival of December 14... :/

Have they actually still had one-day turnaround times despite the strike backlog or am I fucked regardless?

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
So Walmart just shipped out the game.

Aaand it's using Canada Post... No estimated delivery date...

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if we get the $5 USD equivalent in CDN for the Winter of Arcade promotion...

Oct 25, 2017
Walmart has shipped Smash, but I haven't been charged for it yet.
Walmart shipped Smash with Canada Post for me with an estimated time of arrival of December 14... :/

Have they actually still had one-day turnaround times despite the strike backlog or am I fucked regardless?
I have an estimated delivery of December 19th. It could be worse!

Splader

Feb 12, 2018

I got an e-mail my Walmart order of Smash shipped at 8:00. Estimated delivery Dec 14th.

Have the same e-mail, but when I go to track it they just say they can't give a delivery date.
So not sure where Walmart pulled up the 14th from.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Went and put the tracking number into Canada Post website.
Says expected delivery is Monday. So let's see how this goes.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I hope you all will get your Smash preorders in good time. The series isn't for me and I don't own a Switch, but I know people are excited. I don't enjoy fighting games and got bored of the other ones very quickly, because it's always the same thing.

Question: With The Movie Network having been rebranded as Crave...if my parents have a subscription to TMN/new Crave on TV does that mean that they'll also be able to log into the streaming service without paying anything more? They live in the country, so it's an old satellite TV service that hasn't ever given us or needed a log in.

doctorcdcs

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to cancel my pre-order for smash ultimate SE from best buy, but the cancel order button disappeared, and it was a no-go on the phone. I couldn't even cancel my 2014 pre-order for kingdom hearts 3 on the phone.

i got a shipping notification for smash today, so if it arrives today, i'll have to make a drive to the store to return it back. aw well.

Kiro

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Out for delivery. Intelcom is on a roll lately for me.

Persona 5 was a meh game to me, but damn I'm excited for the music coming to Smash.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Free Smash from Wal Mart coming today.
Got five more games on that order too.

Going straight to my 14 year old brother.

Couldn't get into smash if it saved my life.

wBENDERw

Oct 27, 2017
WM release my order for delivery today!

btw

any of the retail sites have pre-orders for game awards stuff?

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got a exception notification from walmart saying my smash ultimate package would be delayed due to labour disruption.
This is gonna take a while to arrive i feel.

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Delayed until the 17th for me too.

Thought this would happen, so I pre-ordered the digital bundle last minute last night to get that double gold coin bonus. (and to play the game on-time) Shouldn't be too difficult to flip the game at a profit though, and I prefer digital anyway.

HabbyFresh

Nov 6, 2017
My Smash order from Walmart has been a rollercoaster.

Yesterday it still hadn't shipped yet. I got an email at midnight saying the item was processed, but no delivery date. Then it was expected to be delivered today. I got to work and they updated the expected delivery to the 10th. And now it's apparently out for delivery and I should be getting it by the time I get home. Fingers crossed boys.

Cru Jones

Oct 28, 2017
This morning my Smash order from Walmart said it was going to be delivered today. My order got updated half an hour ago to December 10th :(

Edit:

My Smash order from Walmart has been a rollercoaster.

Yesterday it still hadn't shipped yet. I got an email at midnight saying the item was processed, but no delivery date. Then it was expected to be delivered today. I got to work and they updated the expected delivery to the 10th. And now it's apparently out for delivery and I should be getting it by the time I get home. Fingers crossed boys.

Maybe there is still hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.