• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It seems Amazon Japan no longer sells eShop prepaid cards wtf.

Has anyone ever had success using their Canadian credit card on the Japanese eShop? It never worked for any of my cards. And yet I often hear people on this forum claim that it works for them, but I guess none of them were Canadian.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
I think maybe those in Mississsauga or Toronto have a chance of having it delivered today. I live out in Windsor and the package is still in Toronto, so no chance at all of today for me.

HabbyFresh

Nov 6, 2017
I think maybe those in Mississsauga or Toronto have a chance of having it delivered today. I live out in Windsor and the package is still in Toronto, so no chance at all of today for me.

You may be right. I'm in Etobicoke but near the boarder to Mississauga. My delivery date has changed on me several times though. Hoping I get it - Walmart has yet to miss a release date for me.

zeitgeist

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah mine switched (heh) from today to the 10th but I think that happened with Pikachu too and I got it on the Friday.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
If any of you enjoyed the Kirkland Signature Protein Bars at Costco they're back in stock after a six month absence. However, they've changed the recipe and the bars now include inulin, which shreds a lot of people's stomach. I had to return my box because I'm having a terrible reaction to them

Deleted member 26909

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I was thinking that myself. I live in Pickering, just east of Toronto. My delivery date was set for today but the rep said it might come in later next week at the latest. However, I also ordered a one day shipping item yesterday that I needed for school to arrive today, and they got bundled together. Following the tracking, both items were getting processed at the same time and can in the same delievery. So I did get Smash and my other item today. I wonder if that had something to do with it. I feel like I just got lucky and it sucks that Amazon is being so sporadic with everyone else's.

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017
My delivery status said "delivered to door" this morning but still nothing.

I'd be worried but this happens pretty often with me. They must update it in the morning, and I'm guessing my house if among the last on the route.

Soulstoner

Oct 27, 2017
If any of you enjoyed the Kirkland Signature Protein Bars at Costco they're back in stock after a six month absence. However, they've changed the recipe and the bars now include inulin, which shreds a lot of people's stomach. I had to return my box because I'm having a terrible reaction to them
God dammit, why would they even bother to change the recipe?

GG-Duo

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone tried to pickup using store stock? My black friday order is still being shipped to the store. Surely they have restocked pro controllers by now.

lilty

Oct 25, 2017
New Brunswick
I know everyone is discussing Smash, but did anyone else order the Persona Dancing Collection from Amazon and not have it even ship yet? My card was charged on Monday but I haven't received a shipping notification, it's just stuck. My delivery date says 10-14 but I'm having my doubts.

Turbowolf

Nov 2, 2018

What a tragedy. I miss those bars and have yet to find a satisfactory substitute in the same price range.

Cilidra

A friend is worth more than a million Venezuelan$
Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa
Anybody knows how much EBGames is giving for PS3 stuff these days?

I've been looking for move controllers since I just bought a PSVR and I saw this ad on Kijiji of a dude selling this for 250$ and I'm thinking I could probably get it and then go and sell everything other than the controllers to EB and come out of it with a good deal for the two move controllers...

$_59.JPG
You won't get much for this at EBgame, you'll be loosing out big time.
You best bet would be to resale individually but I wouldn't do it. On the private resale (i.e. Kijiji), looking at this, you can probably can get 100$ for the PS3 + 1 controller, 30$ for the other controller. The camera is worth nothing (I bought 3 used from eb at 5$ a piece, they have tons of those).
As for the game, lots of those looks like Sport or CoD, those are worth zero. Might get 5$-10$ on some (most the one you can't get digital) but I can't read which ones are there. Fair price for used Move right now probably be around 30$ each (yes you can stumble on cheaper ones though),
For resale purpose, 250$ is too much. For someone how is looking for a PS3 with 2 move and couple of controllers, I still think its too much unless your are interested in many of those games.
Just try to convince the guy to sell you the 2 moves for 60$ and that would be fair (could get the camera in that price, can use it if you want to try Trinus to run PSVR on PC).

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
You won't get much for this at EBgame, you'll be loosing out big time.
You best bet would be to resale individually but I wouldn't do it. On the private resale (i.e. Kijiji), looking at this, you can probably can get 100$ for the PS3 + 1 controller, 30$ for the other controller. The camera is worth nothing (I bought 3 used from eb at 5$ a piece, they have tons of those).
As for the game, lots of those looks like Sport or CoD, those are worth zero. Might get 5$-10$ on some (most the one you can't get digital) but I can't read which ones are there. Fair price for used Move right now probably be around 30$ each (yes you can stumble on cheaper ones though),
For resale purpose, 250$ is too much. For someone how is looking for a PS3 with 2 move and couple of controllers, I still think its too much unless your are interested in many of those games.
Just try to convince the guy to sell you the 2 moves for 60$ and that would be fair (could get the camera in that price, can use it if you want to try Trinus to run PSVR on PC).
Yeah that's what I thought too... I sent a message to the dude yesterday asking him if he'd be willing to sell me only the two Move controllers but never got a reply...

I'd be happy to buy two move controllers for 60$ but I haven't see that deal anywhere so far.

Last edited:

Dot-N-Run

Oct 27, 2017
For a brief moment my shipping info said smash would be here today, sadly it's changed to say monday.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Is the new CODBLOPS4 Battle edition or whatever it's called available in Canada? Seems like Battle.net is only showing me a US store... I'm not even sure if they have a Canadian store? Anybody knows how much it is in CDN?

I would prefer that price on Console (I don't care about Zombies so that part is fine) but I like the idea of the smaller version.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just received shipping confirmation from Best Buy for my pre-order of Smash Bros. Ultimate...pin? Not the game, just the pin, at expedited shipping. Despite this, I was charged for the whole amount, so I'm guessing my actual game should ship soon.

Thanks, I guess Best Buy?

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon shipping my smash from Dec 11th-13th is so dumb, it still hasn't even shipped from their warehouse yet.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's what I thought too... I sent a message to the dude yesterday asking him if he'd be willing to sell me only the two Move controllers but never got a reply...

I'd be happy to buy two move controllers for 60$ but I haven't see that deal anywhere so far.

I'm pretty sure A & C Games are happy to sell in online, but you have to call them first and ask them if they have PS Move controllers in sale. You can check out here. It have full info so you can contact them. I can't promise you anything, but it will help you if you're still looking for Move controllers or whatever you have other to buy.

They also have other different stores in the below of website but they were same brand as A & C, or so I think. Maybe you can try and find it there?

Yes, so very much yes.

Ugh, alright. I'll purchase it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Deleted member 19274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amazon shipping my smash from Dec 11th-13th is so dumb, it still hasn't even shipped from their warehouse yet.

Thats my problem with Amazon. I usually get stuff the day after they ship, but they take their sweet time getting my pre-orders out.

My Smash is set to arrive Monday. I can't blame Walmart, they shipped it, but I guess the backlog pushed the delivery back. I only paid $30 so I'm not too upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.