• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Brother already has Smash, I'll just keep it and check the story out. Didn't cost me anything.

I get so turned off by the series usually because I suck but I will try single player.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Is the new CODBLOPS4 Battle edition or whatever it's called available in Canada? Seems like Battle.net is only showing me a US store... I'm not even sure if they have a Canadian store? Anybody knows how much it is in CDN?

I would prefer that price on Console (I don't care about Zombies so that part is fine) but I like the idea of the smaller version.
$41.99 CAD, despite the URL saying US.

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/call-of-duty-black-ops-4?p=46750

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Thats my problem with Amazon. I usually get stuff the day after they ship, but they take their sweet time getting my pre-orders out.

My Smash is set to arrive Monday. I can't blame Walmart, they shipped it, but I guess the backlog pushed the delivery back. I only paid $30 so I'm not too upset.

They just changed it to the 17th. I might just go buy a physical copy and sell the other one.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So finally got my 2 Move controllers for 70$ so pretty happy...

Of course it's the old model that uses mini-usb and not micro which is not that big of a deal except for the fact that who the fuck uses mini-usb these days? lol

Anybody has recommendations for a good cheap charging base?

That one looks all right except for the fact it doesn'T come with the power cable

https://www.amazon.ca/YOUSHARES-Cha...=B072JT4LVQ&psc=1&refRID=4F27QZRGDBHS6EQDGX12

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
So, is anyone else in the GTA having the issue where Amazon ships via Canada Post...and then that shit ends up in Ottawa, before going to Alberta, and then coming back to be delivered? I got some stuff for my kid last week and it just showed yesterday after it made that trip and my copy of Smash is now in Alberta. I'm Prime, so it's even more infuriating that they're shipping shit by Canada Post at all, let alone during this ongoing bullshit surrounding it AND the holiday season.

SickBoy

Oct 25, 2017
So finally got my 2 Move controllers for 70$ so pretty happy...

Of course it's the old model that uses mini-usb and not micro which is not that big of a deal except for the fact that who the fuck uses mini-usb these days? lol

Anybody has recommendations for a good cheap charging base?

That one looks all right except for the fact it doesn'T come with the power cable

https://www.amazon.ca/YOUSHARES-Cha...=B072JT4LVQ&psc=1&refRID=4F27QZRGDBHS6EQDGX12

You never know, given Shoppers, but when I got my PSVR (whenever that $100 coupon was rolling around the first time) I was able to find a PlayStation-branded charging base at Shoppers. Better yet it was on clearance for less than $10. It's probably a mega long shot, but you never know.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, my friend just moved to Australia. Does anyone know if there's some good resources for him to check up on Aussie gaming deals?

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
For Aussie deals, I know Vooks (vooks.net) does Nintendo deals, but I don't know about other platforms as much. Might be worth reaching out to him (I believe he at least lurks ERA).

Einreich

Oct 28, 2017
WM is trolling me.

They preauthorized lots of shit on my CC but they cant find a way to charge me to send my Smash copy.

Oct 25, 2017
Got a Fallout 76 Survival Guide book from the Amazon today and I haven't touched the game since the launch day and its fallacy.

Should I still keep the guide book or sell it?

PlainOldJosh

Nov 4, 2017
Days Gone is $49.99 on amazon.ca

https://www.amazon.ca/Days-Gone-Pla...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=592VZ51Q5GQZQPZFVGP3

aWF2AMQ.png

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody's Smash Special Edition ship from Best Buy? Mine never did and it's saying it's out of stock, oh joy. Frustrating because I had a copy on Amazon that I cancelled because I assumed I'd get this one.

Also funny enough BestBuy shipped my standard edition and pin apparently.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Got a Fallout 76 Survival Guide book from the Amazon today and I haven't touched the game since the launch day and its fallacy.

Should I still keep the guide book or sell it?

Keep it sealed! It's certainly an investment in future, rare 1st print books are a better investment than the stock market!! Don't even think of returning it to Amazon, or selling it to the millions of eager book collectors on Craigslist.

Oct 25, 2017
Keep it sealed! It's certainly an investment in future, rare 1st print books are a better investment than the stock market!! Don't even think of returning it to Amazon, or selling it to the millions of eager book collectors on Craigslist.

Too late, I just unsealed it. Oh well, better next time when I buy one which I don't like so I can keep it for future reference, hahaha.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
My Wal-Mart Smash pre-order is delayed until December 13 because of the labour disruption, I kind of doubt it will make it before Christmas

It was delivered nearby three days ago, hope I could just pick it up.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Mine was also delayed to the 14, and was updated as rerouted due to a processing error today.

Deleted member 48201

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2018
I think it's time to pick up a switch for myself... So then, do I wait till boxing day? Or just grab something now?

Shoppers is giving back 40 percent in points if you spend more the 50k in points tomorrow.
If you have 380k Optium points you can get a switch for 228k points cause it believe they don't charge tax when you use your points.

Last edited:

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Shoppers is giving back 40 percent in points if you spend more the 50k in points tomorrow.
If you have 380k Optium points you can get a switch for 228k points cause it believe they don't charge tax when you use your points.

You are still taxed on the $380.

So the cost will be $380+tax - 380000 points = tax. You'll get 152,000 points back.

Oct 25, 2017
So 5 and a half years after initially placing the order, Kingdom Hearts 3 is finally releasing. Any idea how to update the shipping address and payment information for old Future Shop orders? I still get emails, but none of their links are working.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Going to ask this again.

If my parents subscribed to The Movie Network, now Crave, on TV...does that mean our family should be able to log into Crave's streaming service for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.