• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
So 5 and a half years after initially placing the order, Kingdom Hearts 3 is finally releasing. Any idea how to update the shipping address and payment information for old Future Shop orders? I still get emails, but none of their links are working.
Luckily all my FS orders are finished, but IIRC Bestbuy CS knows how to handle changes like addresses and credit cards for those old orders, you just need to call up.

SickBoy

Oct 25, 2017
Seems my Smash showed up today (assuming that's what this package is, haven't opened it as it's a gift for my son... but I don't have anything else scheduled to deliver EDIT: and yes it is Smash). My delivery estimate on Walmart's site was initially Dec. 19. Canada Post tracking had it at Dec. 14 and then it changed to Dec. 19.

It still shows as "in progress," but also shows as being in town, with the note "item processed." Weird. It also shows the date this evening as Dec. 11 (pretty sure it's not Dec. 11 anywhere in Canada yet).

EVERYTHING IS FINE AT CANADA POST

Last edited:

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Seems my Smash showed up today (assuming that's what this package is, haven't opened it as it's a gift for my son... but I don't have anything else scheduled to deliver EDIT: and yes it is Smash). My delivery estimate on Walmart's site was initially Dec. 19. Canada Post tracking had it at Dec. 14 and then it changed to Dec. 19.

It still shows as "in progress," but also shows as being in town, with the note "item processed." Weird. It also shows the date this evening as Dec. 11 (pretty sure it's not Dec. 11 anywhere in Canada yet).

EVERYTHING IS FINE AT CANADA POST
My copy says it's on its way to Mississauga despite:
a) Not living near Mississauga and
b) I already have my copy that I picked up at the local Canada Post I had it shipped to.

Sort yourself out, CP!

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Smash is in my city (after randomly going somewhere else due to a processing error yesterday)

It's processed in my city at 3 AM. But the expected delivery date was now pushed to December 17 this morning. What?

Fire Bocchi

Oct 25, 2017
OqxIeko.png

welll then

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Smash is in my city (after randomly going somewhere else due to a processing error yesterday)

It's processed in my city at 3 AM. But the expected delivery date was now pushed to December 17 this morning. What?

Same here, it arrived in my city Sunday morning, but everytime they post a "Delivery may be delayed due to labour disruption" update, the expected delivery date gets pushed back.

Does anyone know if there is any way to pick it up from their sorting facility?

Suikodan

Oct 25, 2017
My UPS order of my PS Classic is on limbo. Where can I inquire about its status? Call UPS or go to a UPS store?

Oct 25, 2017
La Résistance Country
So I'm one of those guys who had to cancel his CC earlier this year cause it was stolen and had Walmart pre-orders. I called a few months ago to rectify it but obviously their system is bonkers. I had Smash pre-ordered but haven't received any notifications, my order still says in progress. Will I still receive it? Has there been a case where someone got their order canceled because they couldn't charge it?

Jamessh1

Oct 28, 2017
Well the Canada post website tracking and eta is a mess - no surprise - still waiting for smash bros. ETA says December 18th despite pre ordering in June @ the $50 deal. It also appears it arrived in winnipeg this am. I complained to Walmart support yesterday to which they apologized. I followed up asking for a gift card or discount due to the excessive delay and was given a $10 e voucher this am. Just an FYI for any angry gamers still waiting through Walmart:

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm one of those guys who had to cancel his CC earlier this year cause it was stolen and had Walmart pre-orders. I called a few months ago to rectify it but obviously their system is bonkers. I had Smash pre-ordered but haven't received any notifications, my order still says in progress. Will I still receive it? Has there been a case where someone got their order canceled because they couldn't charge it?
Im in the same boat as you. I've received 4 free games prior to this. No notice on Smash yet though.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just received my Smash copy which was due for Thursday. :lol

I'm feeling blessed, hopefully everyone get their copy sooner!

Dot-N-Run

Oct 27, 2017
I'm up to 5 "Delivery may be delayed due to labour disruption" events on my Canada Post tracking page now for Smash Bros.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
I'm up to 5 "Delivery may be delayed due to labour disruption" events on my Canada Post tracking page now for Smash Bros.

Same, my Smash Bros expected delivery was pushed all the way from the 10th to the 17th, but they updated the tracking to show that it was just delivered to my mailbox, so there's hope for everyone with those long expected delivery dates.

Joel Dawson

Oct 30, 2017
My NES controllers for Switch Online shipped today. Very curious to check them out and see if they are worth the $80 (I'm sure they aren't!)

justinluey

Oct 28, 2017
Shoppers has 20% off all regular priced merchandise today only. $80 games are $64, for example.

Thank you!! I didn't see this until about 20 minutes before they closed, so I rushed down and got a few games. I wish I had more time because it did stack with the 20x points, so I not only saved 20% but ended with almost $40 in points. Had I known I would have considered a console or some controllers.

Suikodan

Oct 25, 2017
My PS Classic is living the road trip of a lifetime. It started in Ontario then resurfaced in Edmonton!
(I'm in Québec...)

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok so maybe not the best place to ask but no better place. Anyone know in the city any place that sells ugly Christmas sweaters (either game based or not)

Yoss

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I'm going to be really tempted to get the PSVR bundle after Christmas. The only thing that held me back on black friday was that I needed to shop for other people. Can't wait for VR Wipeout (hopefully it doesn't make me sick though)

no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
I'm going to be really tempted to get the PSVR bundle after Christmas. The only thing that held me back on black friday was that I needed to shop for other people. Can't wait for VR Wipeout (hopefully it doesn't make me sick though)
Yeah I'm super tempted tbh.

Returners

Oct 25, 2017
How bad is the shipping with Canada Post these days? Just ordered some items from Bestbuy and it's estimated to arrive on the 20th?!

Culgan

Oct 27, 2017
My Walmart order of Smash hasn't even attempted to ship yet. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Kinda suprised since my other Walmart E3 deals showed up day one. Just want it before Xmas really.

Oct 25, 2017
Best value for a portable charger that does USB-C?

Anker seems to be the most highly recommended. Can't find anything on sale at the moment, though

Status
Not open for further replies.