Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion | OT2 | High on Shipping, Low on Deals

I just want to say, it is ridiculous that Amazon refuses to refund the difference if a price changes on their own site within 24 hours of an order shipping, and require you to return and re-order.
Yeah I went through this exact thing last week. Its a policy that exists in the US market of Amazon but in Canada they refuse to do anything about it at all. But are entirely okay with wasting everyones time to return and re-buy. Its super super dumb

Nov 1, 2017
The only time I buy digital is if it's an online/digital only title and the only reason I chose to buy on PSN over XBL was due to the no tax thing. If taxes are coming to Quebec then I suppose I will buy more digital only titles on XBL in the future.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Hope anyone that wanted the Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro bundle got it online a couple of hours ago when it went live on EB's site (it's exclusive to them in Canada). If you didn't then you better make your way to a store to put in a preorder there because it's sold out online.

Oct 25, 2017
Hope anyone that wanted the Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro bundle got it online a couple of hours ago when it went live on EB's site (it's exclusive to them in Canada). If you didn't then you better make your way to a store to put in a preorder there because it's sold out online.
The store that I got my preorder from only had 3 to allocate.

Yes.
Amazon has the 2TB Seagate for $90. In blue or silver so I'm sure Bestbuy would reject a PM
https://www.amazon.ca/Seagate-Backup-Portable-External-STDR2000102/dp/B00FRHTTIU

EDIT: The general failure point of the WD passport series in my experience is the usb connector that is soldered directly on to the drive itsself. I see frequent I/O errors when they fail. They arent very serviceable if they fail as the drive cannot just be removed from its enclosure and placed into a SATA dock or PC because the sata connection is not present. Unsure if seagate follows this manufacturing practice on their series.
Dunno about all Seagate's, but the above 2TB Seagate can indeed be smashed open to obtain a regular SATA laptop HD.