• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody knows how much EBGames is giving for PS3 stuff these days?

I've been looking for move controllers since I just bought a PSVR and I saw this ad on Kijiji of a dude selling this for 250$ and I'm thinking I could probably get it and then go and sell everything other than the controllers to EB and come out of it with a good deal for the two move controllers...

$_59.JPG

CaptainCanada

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Amazon so useless these days. Ordered an Item the other day that dropped in price by 15$ and wanted them to give me the difference rather than have me return it and re-buy it but they would rather me return it. The rep tried to tell me that they dont charge customers the difference of an increase when a price goes up so they cant refund the difference when it goes down. Like what retailer would charge customers the increase....that would defeat all sales ever.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Is this is an Amazon issue or a Nintendo/Sony issue? I remember Spider-man having this same problem too.... I don't evne have a date for my Smash copy.

Einreich

Oct 28, 2017
Anybody knows how much EBGames is giving for PS3 stuff these days?

I've been looking for move controllers since I just bought a PSVR and I saw this ad on Kijiji of a dude selling this for 250$ and I'm thinking I could probably get it and then go and sell everything other than the controllers to EB and come out of it with a good deal for the two move controllers...

Dunno. Sold mine on Facebook with 2 controllers for 80$. I think they dont accept PS3.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
My PlayStation Classic has been sitting in some factory for a week. What's up with Walmart? I need them to ship it so I can return it.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Any way to verify that Walmart will actually deliver Smash on time?

Do they still use UPS or did they revert back to Canada Post?

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For Pokemon Let's Go, I didn't get a shipping notification from Walmart until the day before release, 10pm. It can still happen.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Purolator is by far the worst courier in the business.

Live chat seldom works.

If you call in, the wait is insufferable. Call back doesn't work either.

Not just you. I'm having an issue with them atm too. Looks like they got greedy and took on too much business because of the postal strike and now they are losing packages. It's a real mess right now.

CaptainCanada

Oct 25, 2017
Talking to Walmart about smash bros and the guy said it was showing an estimated delivery of January 2nd... I'm going to just walk away slowly and hope that's some kind of hilarious joke.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Although I'm buying digital a buddy of mine asked me that I ordered him Smash when it was up for $60 on Amazon. Seems my order is being prepared to ship but will only be delivered between next Tuesday and Thursday.

MesH_Iversen

Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I seem to have been charged 68.94$ for Smash by Wal-Mart.

My order says total 57.49$.....

Contacting them right now.

CaptainCanada

Oct 25, 2017
I seem to have been charged 68.94$ for Smash by Wal-Mart.

My order says total 57.49$.....

Contacting them right now.
Yeah let me know how that goes, I called them because my card had a pending charge of 79.89 but the rep on the phone told me that it was just a pre auth and it wouldnt be charged at that amount. Who knows....

Deleted member 3010

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah let me know how that goes, I called them because my card had a pending charge of 79.89 but the rep on the phone told me that it was just a pre auth and it wouldnt be charged at that amount. Who knows....

Welp, I got the same explanation.

This amounts was the exact same as my Yoshi Crafted World order, so I thought someone mixed the orders and charged me for the wrong game...but apparently it was all just a CC check up.

They should just do a 0.01$ transaction...this would be exponentially less confusing.

CaptainCanada

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, I got the same explanation.

This amounts was the exact same as my Yoshi Crafted World order, so I thought someone mixed the orders and charged me for the wrong game...but apparently it was all just a CC check up.

They should just do a 0.01$ transaction...this would be exponentially less confusing.
Yeah I agree, which Ive seen them do before. He couldn't really explain the arbitrary amount with any actual reason. But according to him smash won't arrive until Jan 2nd so it doesnt matter anyways lol.

Einreich

Oct 28, 2017
Mon signal 5GHz (wifi) n'apparaît plus sur mon ordinateur de bureau. Il était bel et bien présent en début de semaine. Pourtant, il est bien présent sur tous les autres appareils. J'ai même essayé trois adaptateurs wifi différents qui supportent ce type de signal, mais sans succès. Quelqu'un peut m'aider?

Feel free to translate!

Bilollipop

Nov 26, 2017
Canada
Walmart Rep told me my copy of Smash is shipping out 5 business days after release.
For an in-store pick up too.
Site description has this:
*Ship Date for this item is Dec 7, 2018. Based on regional shipping timeline you may not receive this item until 3- 5 business day after the ship date. Unfortunately this publisher will not allow Walmart Canada to ship the product to customers to meet the in store street date."

Last edited:

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
good sale on the eShop this week to coincide with the awards tonight. Might be time to pick up Celeste!

Deleted member 3010

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mon signal 5GHz (wifi) n'apparaît plus sur mon ordinateur de bureau. Il était bel et bien présent en début de semaine. Pourtant, il est bien présent sur tous les autres appareils. J'ai même essayé trois adaptateurs wifi différents qui supportent ce type de signal, mais sans succès. Quelqu'un peut m'aider?

Feel free to translate!

''My 5Ghz Wi-Fi signal doesn't show on my desktop anymore, which was there in the beginning of the week. However, it does shows on all my other devices. I did even try three different kinds of Wi-Fi adapters that all support this kind of signal, but to no avail. Can someone help me?''

MrMegaMill

Nov 28, 2017
Is this is an Amazon issue or a Nintendo/Sony issue? I remember Spider-man having this same problem too.... I don't evne have a date for my Smash copy.

I don't either. I messaged them on Monday and they said they GUARANTEE that I will be getting it on Friday, so, I am going to hold them to that.

If they don't, Ill just buy a copy from EB and return my Amazon copy to EB when it arrives. But since I have proof that someone said they 'guarantee' it, I am going to hold that to them.

Einreich

Oct 28, 2017
''My 5Ghz Wi-Fi signal doesn't show on my desktop anymore, which was there in the beginning of the week. However, it does shows on all my other devices. I did even try three different kinds of Wi-Fi adapters that all support this kind of signal, but to no avail. Can someone help me?''
Thx!

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Amazon has charged me for Smash. Delivery date is showing the 11th to the 12th now. Wonder if I'll get it faster if they ship tomorrow.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017

Feel free to translate!

Probably a PC issue then. Tinker around with the Wi-Fi settings on the PC (try connecting an ethernet cable, connect to a different Wi-Fi signal like a phone hotspot). Worse case, reset your OS.

Bilollipop

Nov 26, 2017
Canada
So the rep I chatted to said I could ask the store manager if they'd let me use the in store stock for my online order. I doubt that'll work so I guess I'll pick up a copy at walmart and then return the pre-order whenever it arrives.

Oct 26, 2017
BTW, I stumbled upon Titanfall 2 for both PS4 and XBO at Dollarama yesterday. I didn't see price tags, but games are always $4 IIRC.

ThatsMacky

Oct 25, 2017
Walmart's call centre and chat are useless when it comes to video games, just don't even bother with them

Walmart's customer support in general is terrible. I ordered a Pro Controller during the Black Friday sale and Canada Post delivered the package to the store on the 27th. Still haven't got the pick-up e-mail and their online support refuses to help and keeps blaming Canada Post and won't ship a replacement until Canada Post has investigated (4 weeks). I just want my fricken item.

UsoEwin

Banned
Jul 14, 2018
Is there no way to see Walmart order status if you didnt make an account when you ordered?

Oh, and just like that it shipped. Estimated arrival: 20th. Lmao, well looks like Im going digital then.

Status
Not open for further replies.