• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft keeps selling digital 4k movies for surprisingly cheap. On sale this week:

Nolan Batmans: $8.99 each
Harry Potters: $8.99 each or $62.99 for all 8
Detective Pikachu: $12.99
All 5 Jurrasic Parks: $29.99
MI Fallout: $12.99
All JJ Star Treks: $19.99
2001: $8.99
PADDINGTON 2: $8.99

And more

Last edited:

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft keeps selling digital 4k movies for surprisingly cheap. On sale this week:

And more
Ugh those are such good prices, but I don't want to split my collection between multiple platforms. Gotta stick with my Apple TV

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

And more

Do you have a link by any chance? I'm having way too much trouble with the cumbersome Microsoft store.

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

And more
How do you play those movies? Do they have an app on Apple tv?

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have a link by any chance? I'm having way too much trouble with the cumbersome Microsoft store.
There's a few sales going on, but this is a link to the largest sale, otherwise just search the title.

How do you play those movies? Do they have an app on Apple tv?
Nah, that's the shitty part of Microsoft movies, maybe they'll get an app when game streaming starts, but for now I think the only way to play the movies in 4K/HDR is a Xbox (S or X will play 4K media).

Last edited:

amprsand11

Jan 12, 2018
Canada
As expected, no shipping details from Amazon for my Astral Chain copy yet.
edit: Nevermind, I should expect it on Wednesday :(

Me as well. People need to be signed up for UPS Mychoice in order to receive these notifications. Just in case people are wondering why they didn't get there's.
MyChoice saved my bacon a few years ago after I sent my Nexus 6p to get the battery replaced. Service depot had it for weeks saying they were "waiting on a part" and then suddenly shipped the fixed phone back with no notification. Only way I knew to go pick it up was because of MyChoice emailing me.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know what EBGAMES does when trading a console that has been opened, specifically the PS4 pro? Do they care that the warranty stickers have been taken off?

Bilollipop

Nov 26, 2017
Canada
Received a shipping notification email from Wal-Mart for Astral Chain.
Just noticed in the email my billing address has the wrong city and province, but on the site it's right. Why you gotta be so odd Wal-Mart?

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy has a few gaming deals right now.

Starlink PS4/Xbox One is 10$
Mass Effect Andromeda's Nomad Replica is 30$ (game not included)

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know what EBGAMES does when trading a console that has been opened, specifically the PS4 pro? Do they care that the warranty stickers have been taken off?

I've traded in alot of consoles over the years. The 360 and Switch they turned on to check if it worked. Everything else including ps4 they did a quick look and checked if the serial number was intact.

Kiro

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
So WM just shipped my Astral Chain even though I no longer have that Credit Card or any banking with RBC, should I be worried about this secretly building up fees somewhere or screwing my Credit Rating?

Nov 1, 2017
So WM just shipped my Astral Chain even though I no longer have that Credit Card or any banking with RBC, should I be worried about this secretly building up fees somewhere or screwing my Credit Rating?

If it didn't exist they couldn't charge which means they wouldn't have shipped. You best check with the bank again because that so means it's still there.

Kiro

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
If it didn't exist they couldn't charge which means they wouldn't have shipped. You best check with the bank again because that so means it's still there.
I thought this happened to other people with Walmart. Never happened to me before because I only have changed banks/credit cards once in my life last month. I guess I can phone RBC tomorrow.

Einreich

Oct 28, 2017
Ordered too much stuff from WM.

Two copies of Astral Chains are on the way! I will gladly return one at store.

Last edited:

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently my copy of the Japanese LE of Astral Chain is on the way from Amazon Japan. I got a text yesterday from DHL about it, I completely forgot. Haha.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Amazon has totally been shitting the bed for me recently. I'm not the type who needs a game day 1, but like a week later for shit is...infuriating, just because I know they're fucking around.

It's super annoying to get on there and see a date for Astral Chain that's like the 6th or whatever, when I can go order a copy this second and get it by Sunday at the latest. I just don't get what the fuck is going on?

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon has totally been shitting the bed for me recently. I'm not the type who needs a game day 1, but like a week later for shit is...infuriating, just because I know they're fucking around.

It's super annoying to get on there and see a date for Astral Chain that's like the 6th or whatever, when I can go order a copy this second and get it by Sunday at the latest. I just don't get what the fuck is going on?

I'm in the same boat. I have a feeling it's going to be like this for every discounted pre-order going forward from them, because they seem content to dick around with the order hoping you'll cancel it, I suspect.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
I'm in the same boat. I have a feeling it's going to be like this for every discounted pre-order going forward from them, because they seem content to dick around with the order hoping you'll cancel it, I suspect.
Yeah, I only ever have the issue with discounted preorders. It's funny, because they bend over backwards to help in every instance and are quick to offer some form of compensation if they can't, but whenever it's about discounted preorders arriving late they do nothing and offer nothing.

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
Dead Cells is only $10.99 on iOS ($26 on Switch) and with controller support for xbox ps4 coming really soon to apple devices I'm gonna have to start looking more closely at mobile releases for indies.

Status
Not open for further replies.