• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supau

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I keep getting errors on checkout for that eShop card, which is weird because I had no problems with the PSN card last week.

We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details, including your billing address.

or when I try to use PayPal:

Unfortunately, you can't pay with this option. Please select a different payment option.

I haven't done anything different and I've tried three different credit cards. Oh well? I don't know what else to try.

dialogic

Oct 30, 2017
I keep getting errors on checkout for that eShop card, which is weird because I had no problems with the PSN card last week.

We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details, including your billing address.

or when I try to use PayPal:

Unfortunately, you can't pay with this option. Please select a different payment option.

I haven't done anything different and I've tried three different credit cards. Oh well? I don't know what else to try.

I thought it was just me. I'm getting the same errors.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Hmm that is disappointing. Are you able to submit another order?
It wouldn't let me order another PSN code so I got nothing but a waste of my time. I just got my eShop code and redeemed it on my Switch so I'm happy about that. It took almost exactly 4 hours from when I ordered it till I got it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy still hasn't shipped/charged me for the Dreamer's Edition of Link's Awakening. I guess I won't be receiving it for this weekend. :(

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I REALLY want that game boy steelcase. Don't even want the game itself really

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My friend was charged for his BB Dreamer's Edition earlier this morning (4am, he was really excited about it lol).
Nice, hopefully the same happens to me soon. I cancelled my cheap Amazon E3 pre-order of the standard edition, so I really hope Best Buy follows through with my order.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I was charged for Zelda from Best Buy! I still won't receive it by tomorrow I'm guessing, but at least it should ship soon.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot I had Link's Awakening pre-ordered at both Walmart and Amazon o_o
Guess I'll return one since I've been charged for both. Just waiting on shipping whenever.

Apr 24, 2018
September 24th-26th for my Zelda, still no delivery date for my Switch Lite.

I think this is the last straw for video games from Amazon. Just not worth the hassle.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon is really random. I actually received the Genesis Mini I had pre-ordered from them today. It only shipped yesterday, and free shipping too.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Still no shipping notice from Walmart for Zelda, even though I usually always get them before this, and Gears 5 still hasn't shipped either. Clearly, this order is fucked.

ConfusedOwl

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
My Walmart order for Zelda also shipped. Did anyone get charged for theirs yet? I have no charges on my card but it's expected tomorrow.

CornIsGood

Oct 25, 2017
Still no shipping notice from Walmart for Zelda, even though I usually always get them before this, and Gears 5 still hasn't shipped either. Clearly, this order is fucked.
I haven't gotten a shipping notice for Zelda yet either. More than once I've had games from them arrive before I got a notice though, so I guess we'll see.

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Got my Genesis Mini from Amazon yesterday and saw them on shelves at Walmart today. Everyone jumping to break street date on this thing.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Is it not supposed to be out yet? Just got mine from Walmart today.

I saw all the stupid add-ons you can get on Youtube, like the 32x and the Sonic and Knuckles cart, and part of me wants that stuff but also part of me realizes it's just even more useless plastic. lol

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
Got my Genesis Mini from Amazon yesterday and saw them on shelves at Walmart today. Everyone jumping to break street date on this thing.

The 19th is the release date. But yes, I did see these available before.

Now we just need 8bitdo to bring the M30 with retro receiver to Canada. Amazon US won't ship it here (preorder Oct 18th)

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Not here to bitch about shipping, but I think this is my first time with Amazon not fulfilling something on release for a preorder. Walmart I knew was terrible at this shit, but Amazon and Best Buy have overall been on point for me. Oh well, not like I was going to play Zelda right away.

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
So my dreamer edition of Link's Awakening that I have no recollection of ordering just shipped from Best Buy…

Even better is it won't get here until next week but the Link amiibo from Amazon is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Reveirg

Nov 20, 2017
Anybody's Link's Awakening amiibo ship yet from Amazon?

Mine hasn't and has no expected delivery date...

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
I just realized that I forgot to preorder Squirtle amiibo, will need to get one in store today!

canonj

Oct 27, 2017
Zelda will be arriving today from Walmart, but still no charge on my card. I'm sure it'll appear eventually, but they really shouldn't do that!

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Still no email from walmart, but MyUPS tells me I have a package coming from them today, so I guess Zelda might arrive. I really, really hope Gears 5 finally comes with it. Package weight is 0.20 lbs, y'all think it might include both games?

ConfusedOwl

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Walmart charged my card this morning for Zelda. RIP hopes of a free game. Oh well it looks like I should be getting it in the next few hours at least.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
DEAL - Links Awakening DX for $60

EB Games has a Trade 2 Get Links Awakening DX promo (game must trade in for $15 minimum)

Best Buy has Kingdom Hearts 3 and Dragon Quest 11 for $30 each and they both qualify for the trade 2 promo.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
Walmart made two charges, 42.33 and 29.78, which I guess total to the amount owed for Link's Awakening. Shipping says I should get it by Tuesday but hopefully it shows up Monday since I have the day off.

amprsand11

Jan 12, 2018
Canada
Got charged from Walmart overnight for Zelda, oh well, can't all be free I guess lol.
My copy is at home delivered, just waiting to be played tonight. Really happy they used Canada Post instead of UPS like they always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.