• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Can't believe I'm making one of these posts but I've just had it Era and I don

I feel like there was supposed to be more here you good?

Oct 27, 2017
wmjTbn.gif

Damn, in all seriousness please reach out

Deleted member 11173

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey since this is a accidental thread. Can I get a 3 month ban? I requested this via the contact us page, but nothing has been done yet.
OP, things will get better buddy. Just find a goal, and break it up into a hundred manageable steps to get you out of the funk slowly.

OG YOLOwen

Banned
Mar 24, 2019
Hey man, I hope all is well. Sending good vibes your way. If you wanna chat feel free to pm but no guaranteed I'll respond quick 😬

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
It's not cool I really need to vent or speak to somebody bc I feel like the walls are caving in on my shitty life and I can't even get a thread out hahaha JFC
We can always change the title. Vent away! We're here for you.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Well, OP, even a laugh at oneself is still a laugh. Hoping the silly mistake can still be something to smile at

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
just edit your OP and report the post to get a mod to update the title - you were all ready to go, go for it!

Oct 25, 2017
Just vent bro. Chances are someone here has dealt with similar things and can relate to you or at the very least can give you advice on how to proceed or even just make you feel like you aren't going through something alone.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Let's please hear OP out instead of being assholes

OP if things are tough right now there are people on Era who will listen

Find someone to talk to

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Ive been struggling. As someone said, make a list of the next few steps, take the first one, start feeling like youre on the path to a better place.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I've been feeling like shit and needed to vent just the other night, luckily I had someone who was willing to listen.

It looks like there are plenty of people in here willing to listen, OP, so I hope you'll still let it out, it can help a lot.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I know I was memein on your at first but if you need someone to talk to we're here fam. We're here.