• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I restarted the PS4, it connects to the router, but it won't sign me in. What do I do to fix this?

BasedKiliK

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Just navigate to your local PSN settings and see if it prompts you. Otherwise you might need a system update.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
What's the error code. Can you use the ps4 web browser? Can you sign in or load the psn site on your phone, PC?

If you can use the ps4 browser, but not sign in with your PC, you're probably IP banned. Another way to test is sign into psn from your phone while you're not connected to your wifi.

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere...
Have you tried logging in from a browser? Sometimes there are e-mail/password change prompts and other notifications will prevent you from logging in. Might happen when you suddenly change IPs or wrong passwords.

Also rebuilding database might help (if it's a ps4 problem).
https://www.playstation.com/en-nz/g...-system-stability/safe-mode-on-playstation-4/

Post whatever error code that appears when you log in, will help us identify the problem :)

sn00zer

Feb 28, 2018
My two steo has been going off lately. Do you have two step authentication otherwise your account might have gotten swiped.

OP
OP
Uzumaki Goku

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Well, I just reset my password on PC... but it's still not letting me log into it on PS4.