• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Gachikun has been mighty impressive this week-end. No wonder he sent Tokido packing. Well deserved winner.

Tension Mask

Oct 28, 2017
Really happy for Gachikun, he's been a consistently awesome SFV player. And thanks for keeping us from an Abigail winning a super-major.

Nocturno

Oct 27, 2017
Itabashi almost there. I wanted him to win after so many years struggling and getting robbed with grapplers.

Gyroscope

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic CC. Congratulation Gachikun! What a tear from Itabashi. Only to finally be stopped by Gachikun playing out of his mind.

The Stig

Oct 25, 2017
Good shit. I don't like Rashido, but fuck Abi. Glad Gachi kept his wits about him after that 0-3 reset. I thought it was over. Mental fortitude baby.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
So, any chance Markman's teasing was Capcom Cup related, and we're going to get something in addition to the Season 4 announcement?

StoveOven

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I love this fucking game. Congrats to Gachikun. Dude deserved it, had a good year and an incredible tournament. That was a hell of a top 8.

WildGoose

Oct 27, 2017
That was a great grand finals, the last few rounds were sick.

Gachikun was too dominant over the whole weekend, good shit to him. Reminds me of Kazunoko's run in 2015 - just a really solid performance where the winner looked a cut above the rest of the field.