• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

While this doesn't seem like much, the last time Capcom Dev 1 visited Seattle it resulted in RE7 promotion for Inside Xbox and DMC5 E3 talks (We were unaware of this until it was shown that the person who had visited was also the producer of DMC5). Right now the trip details seem to be mum, so they likely know that showing who's there could give it away. While this is likely Xbox related more-so than Nintendo due to the Division's current reliance on RE engine, I wouldn't want to cancel out talk of potential Capcom output with Nintendo. With the timing of this, it could be related to XO19 which would put this at about a similar time-away from the last visit to the area before E3. This is very interesting to be sure though.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
It's interesting and my mind immediately thought it could be an advertising contract for RE8 on the Xbox Scarlett.

Porky

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Mar 16, 2019
That photo has been taken from an office building in the South Lake Union/Capitol Hill area. Not sure what they're doing there but Nintendo/Xbox buildings are in Redmond.

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
Jawmuncher thread about Capcom and not a word about Dino Crisis? mindblown.gif

Xbox and Nintendo relation is really far stretching tho

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
If it was Nintendo related Capcom wouldn't have come to the US but rather stayed in Japan to discuss business. Pretty sure it's Microsoft.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Capcom? Nintendo related? Good one! Needed a laugh in the morning.

Probably MS and maybe even next-gen related.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
That specific picture is firmly in Amazon land. As far as I know there aren't any major Microsoft or Nintendo offices anywhere near there. And if it's a hotel or air bnb it's going to be insanely expensive, so I'd rule that out. There's also major google and facebook offices nearby.

Last edited:

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Capcom obviously coming to compare notes with sucker punch for their to be announced onimusha!

Morisaki

Oct 29, 2017
Why would Capcom be in Seattle for Nintendo related business?
Microsoft is much more likely given their current focus.

Oct 27, 2017
LOL, the idea that Capcom would visit Nintendo is laughable. What would it be about? A potential Spyborgs port? Maybe Zack and Wiki if Nintendo can make a good offer?

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
Man,i feel like a spoiled brat because they've released two big games this year and Iceborne is not that far away, but it feels like an eternity since we got any news,announcements or something from Capcom.
Yeah..sounds stupid and crazy,i know.