• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
I think I never liked her outfit.

Ah okay, but if you had to choose between the original and Darkside Chronicles' Claire which would you pick?

38762406-f13d-4970-87b2-2d305a7a4ad9.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly at a glance

I can understand this costume,
Claire was meant to be cool biker chick-ish.
The pink looks like pink mechanic coveralls cut up like people do sometimes however her's are cut in a way meant to look cute/hot.
she simply has bike shorts underneath....

until
latest

its a weird costume.

Hahha, true. At the time I just figured Leon was a part of a certain unit. Same as Kevin from Outbreak.
They certainly aren't the standard cops, we see some of them
latest

or they just got issued riot uniforms.

Last edited:

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Honestly at a glance

I can understand this costume,
Claire was meant to be cool biker chick-ish.
The pink looks like pink mechanic coveralls cut up like people do sometimes however her's are cut in a way meant to look cute/hot.
she simply has bike shorts underneath....

until
latest

its a weird costume.

They certainly aren't the standard cops, we see some of them
latest

Yeah see the pink top that's iconic to me I remember that anywhere. They kept the pink vest in Code Veronica but changed her to having a low cut top.
It does looks weird without it now that I look at that pic.

See there's the bog standard Police Officers uniforms like all of the dead ones are wearing. Leon and Kevin remind me of the unit Lois and Murphy was in, in Robocop.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I just hope they bring back Julia Voth as Jill's motion capture model when they REmake 3.
You mean facial model, right? She never did motion capture. If they do they'll just need to redo her face based on her REmake model, like they did for RE5, because Voth looks a degree different today. Not surprising as she was only 16-years-old when she modeled for the game and she's now 33.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
You mean facial model, right? She never did motion capture. If they do they'll just need to redo her face based on her REmake model, like they did for RE5, because Voth looks a degree different today. Not surprising as she was only 16-years-old when she modeled for the game and she's now 33.

She was the facial model originally, but she's embraced the role to the point that having her play Jill in full mo-cap would work great. Her looking slightly different at 33 wouldn't mean much, she'd look different anyway just due to the visual advances, and after RE7 Chris I doubt anyone would care.

Honestly, my dream is a fully mo-capped Revelations 3 starring Voth and Alyson Court as Jill and Claire.

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
Didn't work so good in my case, I got sick of trying to find the use for the finger and grew to hate it.

If anything it was quite misleading as to how the actual game itself would turn out, which I enjoyed a lot.

The point of it was the experience, I think. I remember being really excited around that time, trying to solve the mystery of the demo and all, even if the main game wasn't quite like it in some ways.

Oct 25, 2017
What is this I hear about Remake 2 gameplay at E3?
I know its asking a lot but it kinda feels like a situation where they have to show "gameplay"
We've played RE2, we've played elements of RE2 in Darkside Chronicles, elements in Operation Raccoon City, we've seen Claire and Leon with current gen-ish level quality...
Either direction they need to sell what this game is.

Edit: Given the game is even at E3.

Last edited:

djshauny1

Oct 27, 2017
I've got a feeling we wont be seeing RE2 this year. All the leaks for DMCV at stores etc and not one for RE2.

I dunno, I just dont think its ready for showing.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Fully expect RE2 to be shown at E3 and be coming out sooner than most expect.
Will not be surprise at all to see the trailer end with "Nov. 2018"

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Going to recuperate, REmake 2 is 100% at this E3. It also will be a very short announce > release cycle. I really shouldn't say this next part, but the game is basically already done, outside of some polishing, Capcom just needs to market it now.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Capcom loves the early months in the year release. Resident Evil 7 and Monster Hunter World both came out in January, did they not?

Maybe Resident Evil 2 will come Jan 2019.

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
I really hope Capcom explores the method of co-op they used with Ada's campaign in RE6. Having a fully "optional" drop in co-op mode (for example, having the second player just control some stand in character who doesn't have full environment interaction like the Agent) for single player RE games moving forward would be so awesome. I would love more than anything than to play through RE2 with a friend, even if it's in a more slapped on mode (which I think is actually preferable so it doesn't compromise the single player game).

At the very least, I'm fully expecting co-op Raid Mode or co-op Mercenaries. Man, Mercenaries maps in RE2 environments is just... so overdue. I'm so ready. For Mercs characters, I wonder who all you could include? Claire, Leon, Ada, HUNK, maybe Irons? Kendo? Or other characters like Jill, Chris, Carlos, Nicholai? RE2 doesn't have an incredibly robust mini-game fitting game cast as is.

PensivePen

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be isometric. It's the only way to be fair, pick a perspective that will piss all of the fans off.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You'll see soon. I think it'll surprise a lot of people, in a good way. I don't think it's what people are expecting in the best possible way.
Uhhhh, I hope that it isn't fixed camera angles then turns OTS during combat/when aiming or any of that, whatever the hell that leak meant with "stylized OTS".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.