• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Mail_to_the_chief

It's deep into the game, but it does stress Birkin's willingness to condone murder if it benefits him and Umbrella, especially in the Japanese version.

And the file which pops out of the fax in the radio room details Irons' evil youth-

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Mail_to_Chris
I totally skipped the first page for some reason! And yeah I forgot about the fax file. I remembered that any rape related stuff wasn't in the original game.

Next big question for me is if his little torture chamber was ever in use or if it was just for looks. Who knows.

Regarding villains I'm having this feeling they will ''shoehorn'' Wesker into the remake somehow, especially if they expand Ada's role. I'm not entirely sure if I want that but we shall see.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
Capcom is on a roll and they're finally starting to do things right.

- SFV finally feels like a full game with AE.
- RE7 getting critically acclaimed.
- Monster Hunter World with 10 million on the beta.
- Soon to be announced DMC5.

The only stain they have right now is MvCI and they're willing to fix it just like SFV.

Even with MvCI, presentation and lacking character roster aside, it's a really fun game to play. And it's receiving patches, balances updates.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
Because the remake is first person.

0aXtxs5.gif

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
If you're wondering about the domain stuff. Capcom owns residentevil2.com much like they do residentevil7.com

The site wasn't active until 2017 in May (where it says ok) for testing purposes). It's been dead since like 2006. Take from that what you will.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the only way I will accept future REs in 1st person is with VR.
I absolutely don't want REmake 2 in 1st person(id even greatly prefer TPS) but with vr i'd accept it at least.

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When are we going to get the update of Capcom best selling titles? and when are we going to get the next Capcom fiscal results? these are the ones we see how much they expect the next titles to sell;

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the RE2make! Now the real question: will we get The 4th Survivor as free DLC ala Not a Hero or will it be paid?

krg

Oct 27, 2017
Man I remember the day I got the RE2 beta (with debug menu, no fms, only one disc and about 70% complete). That was a good 3-4 months before the game came out

The memories.. no one at university believed me I was playing RE2 so early :D

and you could skip levels right? Because I played that one too, before the official release.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Both are stupid for a zombie apocalypse lmao. Not at Jill's level, but still.

I'd be ok with her revelations outfit, with a younger face of course.
To be fair, I don't think Claire was expecting the Raccoon City stuff to pop off like it did when she got there. I like Jill's RE3 outfit, but yeah, all that exposed skin is kinda dumb in that context.

Ahasverus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colombia
To be fair, I don't think Claire was expecting the Raccoon City stuff to pop off like it did when she got there. I like Jill's RE3 outfit, but yeah, all that exposed skin is kinda dumb in that context.
Oh yes, forgor about that.

Jill tho. It's iconic and all but... Yeah, couldn't think of a worse outfit for a zombie apocalypse.
  • No pockets
  • Strapless, sleeveless blouse with no bra.
  • Short skirt
Why.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yes, forgor about that.

Jill tho. It's iconic and all but... Yeah, couldn't think of a worse outfit for a zombie apocalypse.
  • No pockets
  • Strapless, sleeveless blouse with no bra.
  • Short skirt
Why.
Hey now, she solves one of those issues later!
jill_valentine_from_operation_raccoon_city_by_speedyredy-d5objzh.png

LOL

Man if I somehow got caught up in a zombie outbreak wearing what she did, a change of clothes would be one of my top priorities

Diodejenero

Jan 18, 2018
United States
Could the compliation they've been talking about be the Street Fighter anniversary collection coming out? I'd love to think it's RE related but SF has prominent announcer voice overs.

Deleted member 5015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People expecting the traditional RE perspective will be disappointed I guess. I don't think this will happen. It won't work for the current mainstream audience.

SausagePiano

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Remake 2 gameplay reveal seems to be a pretty safe bet. Maybe even a shadowdrop.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
All y'all going on about REmake 2 when it is obviously Super Ultra Resident Evil 7' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α...

Status
Not open for further replies.