• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

whassupbun

Oct 28, 2017
Is it possible that a remaster cannot be released because of contractual issue with the actors? Maybe Takeshi Kaneshiro and Jean Reno only signed up for a specific number of years and new games cannot be released with their likeness? Just a thought, I know nothing on this topic.

Oct 28, 2017
This is now an Onimusha hype thread. Or maybe it already was Xd.

tumblr_nubi9iYaXS1rha254o2_500.gif

vm7JPn.gif

tumblr_lztbhxzaJ81qm4heyo3_500.gif

g6gif.gif

kscwrd.gif

BoldPointlessAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif

TLZ

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PS2 version 512X448 448I

XBOX version 640X480 480P + 5.1CH

Mute the annoying commentary.

I haven't played the Xbox version but I heard it was harder and they added some content to the Xbox version while PS2 version was your basic RE game with samurais and feudal Japan with tons of cutscenes.
Nice. Thanks.

It even got a PC release in China. English can also be selected.
This was a port of the PS2 version.
That's cool!

kevsthumbs

Mar 5, 2018
Ive played every single game in the series, but I honestly cannot remember a single damn thing about any of them.

I do hope it gets a rerelease like DMC did.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I wish ayumi hamasaki will return as the lead singer. Her songs in the latest onimusha are so good

Krusty

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
4k remasters with analogue controls & photorealistic backdrops = multiple orgasms.