• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
For context, they've been showing this peice of artwork that is included with "Valuable Edition 3" which highlights all of the playable women in Street Fighter V and updating it periodically, the final addition being Kolin. However, this tweet ends on the message of "Is it really finished...?"

So, I guess that means we can exclude Seth who's been the long rumored final Season 4 character for a while now, unless they do a significant redesign.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Excellent news if true, because NO ONE'S asking for Seth.

Of course this means it won't be Rolento either, so sad times there.

Makoto would be best case scenario (outside of Rolento).

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
At this point, Makoto is definitely one of those characters where they're specifically saving her for the next game because she's really popular.
Its probably Rose

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
For what it's worth, Filipinoman heard that a female version of Seth is coming next. He said this 12 days ago -- long before anyone caught on to this art campaign.
The thing is, from what I've heard, from the aliens that have spoken to me -- very reliable aliens -- it's going to be a female Seth. It is Seth, but it's not gonna be another Urien clone, it's gonna be a female Seth with female characters' moves.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Give us Makoto ffs

OP
OP

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
Don't you mean Sethe.

Anyway, usually Capcom limits themselves to two women per season (Gill & #40 are counted as Season 4), so this would be a pleasant surprise. Hopefully it's Crimson Viper, Rose, or Makoto.
Watch that Sethe gets a combined moveset of those three characters and no one else.

And then the costumes are also based on them

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
If it's indeed a female version of Seth, should she be called Sethe or Beth?

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
Step aside, peasants.
ingrid-hq.jpg

The queen is back.