• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Maki Time
capcom-vs-snk-2-maki-2.jpg
If only, that would be awesome.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hasn't it pretty much all but yet been confirmed that its rose?

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
You didn't misread if they use the Ying Yang orb in the stomach again the obvious thing to do is make it a curvy portion of a female body silhouette. Go crazier and make it a belly and either an overweight silhouette or a pregnant silhouette. Seth is a synthetic entity so it obviously wouldn't be pregnant but the body type would be different for a fighting game.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
You didn't misread if they use the Ying Yang orb in the stomach again the obvious thing to do is make it a curvy portion of a female body silhouette. Go crazier and make it a belly and either an overweight silhouette or a pregnant silhouette. Seth is a synthetic entity so it obviously wouldn't be pregnant but the body type would be different for a fighting game.
Which is why it won't be happening.

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
I don't see them doing that however I can totally see a special or super where she sucks you in and she appears pregnant before spitting you out

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm mistaken then but I swore I saw people discussing the fact that Rose's stage was spotted in a snippet of the Champion Edition trailer or something.
They were wrong. Only creditable thing we have is Seth because that same source was right about Gill. That said this particular imagine is throwing in a wrench.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone playing in a 4K monitor? Is impact lag pretty good now?
4.5F natively for PS4, I think like 3.4F for PC. It's still a tiny bit high, but better than most big fighters at this point. Nvm, outdated numbers, it's on par with the best games on the respective systems for input lag. Only about a frame higher than Xrd, which has the best delay of any "big" fighter.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
5.3F natively for PS4, I think like 3.4F for PC. It's still a tiny bit high, but better than most big fighters at this point.
Sounds good, smash online is giving me a headache it feels nothing like offline, like not even close. I'm wondering if it's because I'm playing on a 4K TV instead of monitor, BenQ 1080p monitors were ace last one I played on.

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds good, smash online is giving me a headache it feels nothing like offline, like not even close. I'm wondering if it's because I'm playing on a 4K TV instead of monitor, BenQ 1080p monitors were ace last one I played on.
Delay-based netcode plus 4kTV would do that to you lol. Is there a game/PC mode you can turn on on your TV?

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Delay-based netcode plus 4kTV would do that to you lol. Is there a game/PC mode you can turn on on your TV?
Yeah my PS4 is always in game mode, I'll make sure my Switch is tonight. Trying to practice online and get to elite smash and I'm like wtf " I can't even play how I normally would with this lag, how am I gonna get better?" Lol...

Just gotta get the right setup though, I remember SFV being pretty smooth on my BenQ last year.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha ha
Hahaha ha
Hahaha ha

Become apart of me

Oct 25, 2017
im down for female Seth that would be awesome, Rose would be great but I want her to lead in sf 6 If anything. Those who are sa

This would suck wasn't kilik like this in soul Calibur V if I remember
Seth was already like this in SFIV, he's saying just copying individual moves, not the full moveset like SC's Edge Masters.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anything could better represent the disappointment of SFV than Seth as the final character.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
SF6 aint happening until atleast 2022 so dont get your hope up. Atleast dont expect anything SF6 related until next gen is out

Namtab

Oct 27, 2017
Y'all need to keep your expectations in check. We are getting Seth and you are going to like it.