• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Capcom is going to bring their number one franchise into the adult realm: our sweet boy Dante is finally going to lose his virginity at the tender age of 56. Devil May Cry 6: Dante's Awakening Part 2.

RNG

Oct 25, 2017
Are they really going to announce AA7 at this event or is it just wishful thinking? I'm dying for another one at this point. What if it's just an HD port of 456 for all systems lol.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Maybe they partner with Konami and release switch ports of all their best top-earning pachinko machines.
That's adult entertainment alright.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Is this currently happening? It's between 14:00 and 15:00 in Japan right now... I think.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Still hoping for Viewtiful Joe and God Hand ports. With stuff like the Zero/ZX Collection happening, anything's possible.

It would be one thing if Capcom is bringing back older games like those or Maximo. But honestly, I am looking through Stream to see what Capcom will likely do for quick and dirty port jobs. Maybe Dead Rising and Lost Planet...

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I'd love some Ace Attorney news (even a 456 collection would be nice), I doubt that's classified as an "adult" masterpiece. Same with Viewtiful Joe.

I'm not expecting much from this. Maybe more DMC games.

Brood

Nov 8, 2018
For me, JPN adult label mean videogames that don't require twitchy input (Visual novel presentation, P&A adventures, and puzzles).
I think Capcom will revive Ghost Trick, Ace Attorney, that Stocks trading simulator game, a new detective drama visual novel, maybe a new Haunting Grounds clone.

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to see a Dreamcast arcade compilation. Power Stone 1 + 2, Cannon Spike, Mars Matrix, Rival Schools, Tech Romancer.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
What would you consider a reasonably priced ps1 collection?
I'd probably pay whatever they ask for, but I'm okay with $20 to $30.

I personally think $30 is the sweet spot for all three together. Games from the same gen like Turok are selling at $20 a pop though so I imagine Capcom would sell each individually at $20 instead of one trilogy.

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017
FYI, the panel description has updated a few days ago, and the main section will have one part about RE5 and RE6 and the other on the special activities for Toraware no Palm's 3rd Anniversary. Then, there's a 10 minutes interview for the initiative itself (I believe). I don't know if new announcements would fit in, to be honest

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thats what Im expecting, most likely its just some branding that they are going to be slapping on the resident evil triple pack in Japan and nothing more.
the fact that they think overpriced, super late ports that are already on every platform under the sun deserve a special branding just cuz they're on switch, as if they're doing the platform a favor, is just sad.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
FYI, the panel description has updated a few days ago, and the main section will have one part about RE5 and RE6 and the other on the special activities for Toraware no Palm's 3rd Anniversary. Then, there's a 10 minutes interview for the initiative itself (I believe). I don't know if new announcements would fit in, to be honest

Even more disappointing than I expected.
At least we got some funny art out of this.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
WTF are they going to cover in a 10 minute interview

"Yeah so this Switch thing is actually selling well but we're not going to make games for it so we're taking all these old games that we already released on PS4/XBO and selling them on Switch for a higher price"

There's the whole initiative.

MajorBritten

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
the fact that they think overpriced, super late ports that are already on every platform under the sun deserve a special branding just cuz they're on switch, as if they're doing the platform a favor, is just sad.

Not only that but Capcom were too cheap to even use a cartridge big enough to fit all three games on, instead forcing people to download two of the three games.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Theyre rereleasing DMC2 as a standalone for 20 dollars, Capcom doesnt give a damn about what theyre offering switch players

RNG

Oct 25, 2017
Is this really just 10 minutes long? Yeah it'll probably be announcements for HD ports then 🤣

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Goddamnit Capcom, where the hell is Ace Attorney 7?

That is literally the only thing I want from them right now, and they won't give us one peep about it. That on top of their port shittyness is really making me hate them right now.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Capcom: "We will continue to support Switch with quality ports in the vein of DMC2, such as Dino Crisis 3, Auto Modellista, Under The Skin, Final Fight Streetwise and Without Warning."

JustALurker

Feb 12, 2019
What's the appeal of the event for people watching? Are people that interested in RE5/6 and their VN game to stop by and listen?

Status
Not open for further replies.