• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mariodk18

Dec 27, 2017
they just said get ready for RE5 and 6 on switch...doesn't look like there will be any new announcements :(

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
Reposting from above:

To temper expectations: Capcom updated their schedule with details:

『カプコン大人の名作シリーズ』スペシャルステージ

第1部は、カプコンTV!ファミリーによるNintendo Switch『バイオハザード5』『バイオハザード6』をご紹介!実機プレイでは、『バイオハザード6』をお届けします。
第2部は、ハルト役の梅原裕一郎さんと、チアキ役の石川界人さんをスペシャルゲストとしてお迎えし、「囚われのパルマ」シリーズ3周年スペシャルステージをお届けします。

【登壇者】
第1部:アメリカザリガニ平井善之、池田ショコラ、綾那、ザ・たっち、ゴー☆ジャス、
第2部:平林良章プロデューサー

【ゲスト】
第2部:梅原 裕一郎(ハルト役)、石川 界人(チアキ役)

Part one is showing off RE5 and RE6. Part 2 is showing off Toraware no Paruma and is also a 3-year celebration of the series. Nothing about new announcements.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
If they're showing the upcoming Resi ports, I'm hoping they'll at least announce some extra costumes or something. I think there's already info stating that RE6 is gonna have some new costume unlocks.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love how Nintendo users have low expectations for Capcom already and yet they manage to still disappoint everyone. Not a single new game will be so funny. lol

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully there's something new. It'd be weird to not have something new, even another port.

Last edited:

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah nothing but games we know about and were released. Not worth staying up to watch at all.

Bear Patrol

Oct 27, 2017
mpKZg.png

Guess I'm heading to bed :(

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, that's disappointing.

I wonder when they're going to announce their smaller less AAA games and where. They cant seriously have no one working on a Mega man X9 or an Ace Attorney 7? Can they?

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
and then i go to bed and then i wake up to DMC3 announced cause that's exactly what is going to happen in 45 mins

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
Well, that's disappointing.

I wonder when they're going to announce their smaller less AAA games and where. They cant seriously have no one working on a Mega man X9 or an Ace Attorney 7? Can they?

Presumably those are just a ways off still. IIRC their fiscal year forecast this year said they really weren't planning on putting out that many new SKUs or major releases.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I can't tell who worse capcom with their low effort ports or Atlus with their nothing

Atlus at least have the excuse that this gen they are barely managing to put out anything on any platform. We've had for actual this gen exclusives the upgraded Catherine port, the upcoming persona 5 royal+smtV+TMS encore, and the persona dancing games. If you really stretch it, you can put the original persona 5 release too.

SMTV will be the first and probably only new RPG that atlus develops for this generation of consoles, which is pretty sad.

Capcom just doesn't want to put any of their new titles on switch.

Last edited:

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still watching in hope anything interesting will be shown. I mean, being able to play RE6 on a portable is nice but not very exciting for a live stream. Hoping for some surprises. I know i should keep my expectations in check but hope springs eternal.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Maximilian seemed pretty sure that Capcom is working on a Switch MH exclusive game, but I havent heard any peeps about that at all. Max has been known to get info here and there, but have there been any rumblings of a Switch MonHun?

Status
Not open for further replies.