• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Capcom holding "Adult Masterpiece" (their new Switch adult line-up brand) panel at TGS on Sept 15th

Oct 28, 2017
When I was a kid I was tired of the games I was playing being so easy anx for kids, so I googled "adult games", and got more than I bargained for.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Got my fingers crossed for late 90’s early 00’s 3D Games we haven’t seen for a while

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I will accept if adult means "old enough to drive and drink"

like a Capcom Beat em Up Collection 2 with Alien vs Predator, Final Fight 2, Final Fight 3 and the D&D games

Or a Power Stone Collection

Maybe some ps1 breath of fire games....

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Capcom should just return their Switch devkits and ask for refunds. This kind of support is ugh levels. They don't even consider Switch for most of their new games but porting theirs old games is an A-Game for them. Tired of that shit.

Oct 25, 2017
It's just their brand of Switch ports that have blood and murders in them. Or adult stuff. That's it.
Any Resident Evil game would go there for example.

skittzo0413

Oct 25, 2017
From the site in the OP:

Under this image they refer to the Switch ports of Resident Evil, Dragons Dogma, Devil May Cry, and whatever the otome-looking game is as said examples of adult games. So stuff like that.
That is an absurd image.

How about treating people who own Switches as normal humans who own a game console?

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
What is going on with Ace Attorney? It's been years since a new game. I can't imagine these games take long to develop.
That is the same concern I have. At this point I just suppose they aren't developing any AA7 (or they have just started)
I really doubt this Adult Masterpiece series is Ace Attorney after all, unless we get the first 18+ Ace Attorney - for me they are masterpiece games anyway.

Anono

Dec 1, 2017
From the site in the OP:

Under this image they refer to the Switch ports of Resident Evil, Dragons Dogma, Devil May Cry, and whatever the otome-looking game is as said examples of adult games. So stuff like that.
The second and the third pictures are contradictory. Please Capcom stop with your mind games.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
“Adult Masterpiece”

I bet it was a joke and someone thought they were serious

Wamb0wneD

Oct 26, 2017
What is that title lmao. Can't wait to have DMC2 standalone announced so they can make their trolling complete.

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
"Jill Valentine is the master of unlocking, but this Winter she finds something she can't, her pants. That is where you, the master of unlocking pants, comes in. Your skills will be put to the test as you and your revolutionary new A.I. partner help Jill in: Enter the Jill Sandwhich."

Proudly presented as a part of Capcom' s Adult Masterpiece series.

Zero-ELEC

Oct 25, 2017
México
Can't wait for another overpriced port of a port with no new features and questionable performance.

What a time to be alive.

Sub Boss

Nov 14, 2017
From the site in the OP:

I see Dante and, probably that Wright lawyer , strange 🤨

Edit i get it now lol thats a funny image

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
lol, it really is just a brand for their T/M ports?!

Probably easy to predict any new announcements that might make it west then (DMC2/3SE/4SE, Onimusha 2/3/4, RECVX, DR1/2/OTR, DmC, etc).

Pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
Adult Swam. These are titles rated for teenagers though. Their usage of adult is probably similar to how we would use the word mature.

Zero-ELEC

Oct 25, 2017
México
Love that the only woman in the marketing thing is there for the dating sim. God forbid a woman like games that aren't romance focused.

mazi

Oct 27, 2017
i LOVE adult masterpieces, i have a few gigs saved on my laptop. can't wait to see what capcom has to show.