• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Are those anime pics of "adult" gaming actual official art?

I really need to start playing one handed games with a glass of wine and in my bathrobe more often. The oozing classyness.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
By "Adult games" they mean rated M PS2 games. Don't get your hopes up for anything else.

So... what you're saying is...

reo_3323.jpg

source.gif

Jokes aside, that's not entirely true. Dragons Dogma, Resident Evil 5 and 6 are considered part of this Adult Masterpiece collection, which aren't PS2 games.

Dymaxion

Sep 19, 2018
I'd love to see what the next Ace Attorney looks like. I hope the localization team can make it "take place in """"""America"""""".

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Capcom is releasing a port of Nanao's adult manga titled "Master Piece"?

Where can I pre-order?

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
Lemme get that Viewtiful Joe collection

Kthx

I actually think this might be likely. At the very least I'm rooting for it (I'm not even a fan, I try to play the first game every few years but I can never get past the first level, but I know how much people love it and I like its sense of style).

RE7 would be easier. Baby steps.

You'll get ports of the PS1 Resident Evil titles and you'll like it!

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only thing I want from Capcom is a 2D Marvel Vs Capcom port. I've been wanting a good super hero fighter since I watched End Game.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but it will release on PS4 and PC now which guarantees strong western sales.:P

I think they expected the trilogy being multiplat to have a bigger impact than it did.
Despite this I constantly see ace attorney in the top 30 eshop on switch, does it reguarly chart on PSN or xbox?

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I figured it out.

Tomorrow they'll announce Capcom Fighting All-Stars exclusively for Switch as a follow up to Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

And it's partly funded by Nintendo like SFV was by Sony.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
I want that too, but also... I don't trust 2019 Capcom to not over-charge for a Switch port of the PS1 games after the REmake/RE0/RE4 situation.
A well priced trilogy collection would be amazing. :0
What would you consider a reasonably priced ps1 collection?
I'd probably pay whatever they ask for, but I'm okay with $20 to $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.