• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
  • 14:05 to 15:00 – Capcom Adult Masterpiece Series Special Stage – Details to be announced at a later date.
  • 15:00 to 15:10 – Capcom Adult Masterpiece Series Studio Interview

Not that long ago Capcom seemingly started putting their more adult Switch games under this new "Adult Masterpiece" brand of sorts in Japan, but seemingly it's just a website thing? Either way, it looks like Capcom will hold a panel (well, two together) at TGS.

Could we see more potential ports announced here? My ideal guesses/candidates:

- Dead Rising
- Dead Rising 2
- Devil May Cry 2
- Devil May Cry 3
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
- DmC Definitive Edition

I think those are the remaining PS2 and PS360 remasters they did that have yet to get Switch ports? Lost Planet 1 and 2 are surprisingly still without remasters at all, maybe they'll finally be announced for all systems? Who knows.

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
Adult masterpieces?

Wow, Capcom finally entering the eroge market.

Seriously, not expecting ANYTHING from this. Then again, not expecting anything from Capcom in general. It'll probably be 45mn of RE5 and RE6 showcase or something.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
RE3 and Code Veronica, please.

That was such a buzzkill at E3. "Two more RE games coming to Switch!" and it was...those two.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Adult Masterpieces, cause what Adult Switch owners want is nothing but the old games theu have already experienced. The new stuff is too complicated and new for adults to understand you see.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Adult masterpieces huh 😏

Seriously wtf is that name. Sounds like the beaded door section in my local video store (RIP)

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Am I naive in hoping that they announce that they finally ported the RE Engine so some real support (even just RE7) is coming?

Probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.